Photo

Hi-po Forester shines for Subaru - Sydney Motor Show

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Hi-po Forester shines for Subaru - Sydney Motor Show (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Pass or Fail?

1. Pass (4 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. Fail (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Chadza

Chadza

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

Buzzda, thats all well and good, but when you dump it that much whats the friggen point of getting a Foz in the first place? Why not just get a lib wagon (ok the GenV lib wagon is fat as well) and dump that? Ive never understoon the point of buying a soft-roader and dumping it to the ground. :scratch_one-s_head:
MY02 Blue Pearl B4 Manual - 185KW atw
Ecutek Stage 2, 3" DBE, Walbro FP, Hyperflow CAI
14.2 @ 158kph

#22 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

Because the foz looks better than the lib wagon.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think they should've NOT tried to make or market it as a soft-roader but just made a performance orientated forester.

#23 Scuba-Roo

Scuba-Roo

The local

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,960 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:07 PM

Customers ask for a boxy soft-roader with a storming WRX engine, and the car maker delivers.

Seems pretty on par to me.

If you wanted it lower and to look tough you'd just buy this

Posted Image

Subyclub, The place where random internet weirdos become good mates

#24 fatdon

fatdon

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:cars, music, cars, snow, cars, wake cars, and goodtimes. mainly goodtimes in cars.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:10 PM

not a fan either i had a good look over it on fri and wasnt really impressed its a foz so i wasnt expecting much in that shape( though it does have paddle shift and nice pedals), the sti wrx was much more enjoyable to look at, to be honest the new liberty now looks pretty pathetic, on the other hand the other friendly japland manufacturers like toyota and honda have come to the party with the mugen crz and the toyota ft86g both sporting nice lines. there was a new model walkinshaw commy that looks somewhat special, the walky bonnet plastic shrine is back!! in the same colour as the vl. the maserati and the jaguar xkr special edition were the top of my wish list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users