#21 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:26 PM

Im currently listening to my turbo whistle with the windows down. Its a tune you never get sick of hearing. :D

OEM+

#22 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:29 PM

Needs more Vf23 tunes though mate :D.
TSM

#23 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:34 PM

Needs more Vf23 tunes though mate :D.

like you (or i) can talk...

:lol:

2mmwi1w.jpg

#24 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:32 PM

im with dylan i listen to trance, but then again my music is all over the place @ work we listen to 95.3 of 2ws just the way it is. in car i dont listen to radio, i listen to my serbian stuff as well as Trance.... Hi dylan love MOS, Nick Skitz etc

#25 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:54 PM

Hip Hop's my 1st love - then comes dance/electro - and even got some 80's rock in me. Recently had a lil spending spree in JB.. Ended up buying a mixture: LL Cool J's new album... yes *NEW* ALBUM! Havent had a chance 2 listen yet but will 2nyt. I got TI's last release, w8n of the new 2 hit. Can't pass up a $10 JB-HiFi deal :D (dont take me in2 JB I spend waaaaaay too much!) I bought a MoS album, 2008 summerbeats or something... its in my car and it's crap. The sessions r way better. I turned it off after 3 songs and put my old sessions#2 back on <_< I generally love MoS, I play all different versions in my car. Gotta admit MoS has gone how Wildfm did back in the day tho, changed at about #13 to more mainstream "lighter" beats. Anyone been 2 their session tours etc? I went 2 the Sessions 5 tour, Pot Belleez and Goodwill - sadly had 2 leave b4 Pot Belleez came on cos friends work the next morning. Funny as nite, place was full of Irish. LOVE Irish accents but it's hard 2 understand an Irish guy when he is sober let alone when he's had few! :drinks: *nod and agree, walk away* LOL Good atmosphere tho, wouldnt mind goin 2 a few other MoS nites. With hiphop/rap/rnb I often find myself buying mixtapes from the markets, I have an unusual addiction 2 mixed cds lol. And another I was going 2 buy was the new Kings Of Leon (but thanx 2 Mav I wont have 2 use $$$ to get it lol :yahoo: ) I saw the Kings live with Pearljam last yr and thought they were infact better the PJ.
Posted Image

#26 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:02 PM

I can only listen to techno, trance, etc for about 2 mins. It ends up sounding all the same. I like a wide variety from Jack Johnson, Beautiful Girls, etc up to RATM, System of a Down, etc, through to N.E.R.D, Lupe Fiasco, etc. Really depends on my current mood.

OEM+

#27 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:09 PM

Tiesto, PVD??? whats the go no one has mentioned them LOL... Armin is awesome too, what about 4 strings LOL!! first time I ever passed out was at 4 strings white party at UNSW!! LOL! I have to say I do have a very diverse taste in music. I was listening to the new Metallica Album before ..the song "the day that never comes" followed by the new Slipknot Album... which kinda sounds like previous albums although the song Snuff Sounds more like something from Stone sour... Psychosocial is more slipknot like.. but compared to their self tittled album its still pretty soft.. they have changed their image a bit since then I reckon.. a bit of heavy all out to a bit of melodic heavy. I am listening to some deftones and Disturbed right now...... PS.. Hendrix is awesome

#28 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:32 PM

I can only listen to techno, trance, etc for about 2 mins. It ends up sounding all the same.

I like a wide variety from Jack Johnson, Beautiful Girls, etc up to RATM, System of a Down, etc, through to N.E.R.D, Lupe Fiasco, etc.

Really depends on my current mood.

I like N.E.R.D, Lupe, Jack Johnson - chills me 2 the core, so beach worthy...
my collection of music can range from Alicia Keys to Zz Top lol :lol:
Pretty much listen 2 anything apart from country.
Posted Image

#29 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:33 PM

Variety is the spice of life. :D

OEM+

#30 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

So Right Cruisn.... I am on Metallica Again right now (Older stuff like Ride the Lightning) but I am thinking on chucking some coldplay on... then maybe some Gatecrasher (really old stuff but very cool)

#31 N/A_EJ22

N/A_EJ22

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Music, Sport, Beer, Wimin

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:42 PM

I am listening to some deftones and Disturbed right now......
PS.. Hendrix is awesome

deftones and disturbed are quite good. Two of my mates went too see disturbed when they were here and almost had there ear drums blown out i heard......sounded fun :D

Could not agree with you more on teh hendrix comment. He is a god, but is songs are so hard to bloody learn properly! lol

All that hippie sorta stuff i.e. John Butler, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Xavier Rudd etc etc is awesome. Great chill out stuff

Previous: 97 Gen 2 Liberty wagon, 89 NA MX5, 88 Toyota Cresta. Current: 04 turbo MX5, 02 Foz GT.

#32 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:59 PM

Andy C's new one(Night life 4) is quite good

http://www.discogs.com/release/1328842

Stuff goes here

#33 3p!demiC

3p!demiC

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:43 PM

dont know whether i will get slapped or not for my following comment. i've never disliked any music but i found hiphop/rap kinda boring somtimes. but recently i have started listening to aussi hiphop/rap more and more. like hilltop hoods, pez, blis'n'esso all that kinda stuff. anyone else like aussi stuff?? i listen to basicly any genre/song i like. listen to chili peppers, muse, daft punk, papa roach basicly anything. gonna go looking back through this thread and have a listen to some of the stuff posted...
1992 Subaru Liberty GX

the taste of semen is complex and dynamic

Posted Image

#34 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

like hilltop hoods, pez, blis'n'esso all that kinda stuff.
anyone else like aussi stuff??

Yep i'm into most aussie stuff, not so much the hip-hop but I like some of the ones you've mentioned.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#35 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

I'm into the Aussie stuff too.

Like Hugh, I'm not a fan of R&B or Rap. Hiphop was best when the OG's did it. Cypress Hill. Ice Cube. KRS One. But only in small doses.

I love drum'n'bass. I'm an addict. If you can find Radio 1's Essential Mix done by Pendulum, you'll know what I mean! :P (OH HAIIIIII!!!1

My absolute favourite band of all time is The Prodigy. :)

#36 3p!demiC

3p!demiC

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:41 PM

My absolute favourite band of all time is The Prodigy. :)

Prodigy did some awesome songs back in the day.

my fave song atm is festival song by pez (http://www.abc.net.a...listen/mp3s.htm) mad cruizing song. You may have heard it on jjj.
1992 Subaru Liberty GX

the taste of semen is complex and dynamic

Posted Image

#37 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:49 PM

Awesome song:
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Also very entertaining:
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related - Uncle Harry FTMFW!
TSM

#38 Evil_VZ-T

Evil_VZ-T

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:54 PM

Im a fan of Hardstyle Dance, Australia is 10 or so Volume's behind Germany where is originates from. Blutonium boy, Headhunters, Dark by design..:)
MY02 Liberty B4

#39 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:22 AM

Blutonium boy

I like hardstyle nation

Stuff goes here

#40 3p!demiC