85 replies to this topic

#61 DukeNik'em

DukeNik'em

Car Sl#t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:01 PM

Brisbane CBD GTR32 - [PEZESD] ....I like Pez aswell Honda Integra - [FURIOS] .....I would be furious too if my car was a a fwd pos. Nick

If thy tint is dark and thy wheels are black thou car be declared b11tchin'

So you can run it on 6psi with an rx fuel pump? :P

#62 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:13 AM

here is one for ya not a plate but a dumb f**k in a early 90's white FESTIVA trying to give md a run last night @ Prospect on the highway and going past and flashing his hazards on, he sure won when i was driving 80 the speed limit hehehe. i pissed my self larfing as he turned off later @ the 4 zipper hooded wankers in the car....

#63 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:26 AM

LOL jovan! suprised you held back man :P saw a rav 4 last night thru the mountains with "SS-00-ZZ" ... wtf.
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#64 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:39 AM

LOL jovan!

suprised you held back man :P

saw a rav 4 last night thru the mountains with "SS-00-ZZ" ... wtf.

held back....mmmmm if it was any other car and not a festiva that was worth a run i would have played along, but a festiva with 4 hooded f**kers from housing commision in prospect, whats the point..... But on the other hand last night on the M4 a nice hot little thing in a 200SX white with plates sxBomm...she was worth all the play and action....shame she didnt go down woodville road as i did she went into parramatta.... :P

#65 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:31 PM

lol!
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#66 JRod

JRod

The artist formally known as 988OXR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:51 PM

Righto guys. Heres some for ya's all.

Go teh V-TaK y0
Posted Image

This one was a good one but.
Posted Image

Posted Image

As soon as i mentioned 300kw I was in trouble :)

#67 Shiv

Shiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:04 PM

Today I saw JAGXKR. Any guesses what it was on? .... .... No. Your wrong. It was a Jag XKR :P And theres a new Civic at my uni with the plates AC:00:RA. I like those plates actually. I also like TIMB8R on a Black SS-V.

liftbacktestCustom3_zps39c01efc.jpg

#68 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

Everything you see is an hallucination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts
  • Interests:long walks behind abandoned buildings.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:49 PM

Heres a few spotted over the weekend and tonight. Hotted up bright orange s15 200sx (S1LV1A) An autobarn riced out Honda accord (THUGIT) EVO 7 with identity crisis (EAT22B) there were a few others but can't remember off the top of my head

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

"My eye is watering, this might be a bit hot"

I should just convert to single, right?

Horsepower Factory

Revzone Auto Tuning Centre

#69 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:52 PM

Every morning on my way to the train station I pass a bright orange XR5, plates XR FIVE. *sigh*

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#70 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:06 PM

a crapy looking 180 with a S15 front conversion..so what ever its called a s15180sx bro or something...plates OMG-51K

#71 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:16 PM

a crapy looking 180 with a S15 front conversion..so what ever its called a s15180sx bro or something...plates OMG-51K

its slightly worse than that.. its called a strawberry face conversion

Stuff goes here

#72 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:29 PM

what's wrong with a strawberry face?

#73 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:30 PM

the name - thats whats wrong with it

Stuff goes here

#74 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:56 PM

thanks for clearing the name up for me....but the name is **** and so is the look of the car....i consider that conversion, people that do it dont have the money for a real S15...

#75 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:11 PM

Dylan can you delete the last 6 posts please? This *****-clutter is messin my thread man..

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#76 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:11 PM

thats what you do all the time...d**khead... come on soopy poopy run and complaine to admin like a b*tch

Aww, i was being Friendly :) <--- see?

jovan, me? Never. I base everything i say on actuall information. Wether i be right or wrong is a different matter.
I'll let you get back to cleaning out your vag, the sea must have been rough today...

Guys. You are both out of line.

Sort it out somewhere else rather than in the 'public domain' ie. on the forums. I really don't want to have to delete posts.

Thank you.

Dylan can you delete the last 6 posts please?

Posts deleted at your request!

I am leaving my post here encase the two missed it.

#77 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:11 PM

Its called strawberry face because the word strawberry sounds like "S15" in Japanese.

I think they look tough as if done properly.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#78 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:43 AM

meh.. each to there own Alex.

#79 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:37 AM

Not a fan. To me tt's basically attaching the front of a fantastic looking car to the rear of an out dated ugly piece of poo of a car... Why not just get an S15?

I would have gone to the kitchen, collected a brown bag, dropped my dacks, pinched off a loaf in said bag, done up dacks, stickytaped bag, placed bag in envelope, and mailed it right to your face for being such a tool.

It's ok, sometimes when we herp, we also derp.

#80 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:53 AM

The culture began in drifting. Many people had established themselves and their rides were well setup for drifting. With drifting, as you all know, the car is often smacked up against guardrails, and panel beating was a common occurrence. But their cars already had all this time and money invested in parts, and the setting up of suspension and engine components for the optimum drift characteristics. Just to look more modern and different, people would attach the specially made kit onto their S13's to make the front end appear to be like a S15. Remember, its not a straight on bolt on from a S15. Its a specially designed kit. It is from the drifting scene that the S15 front ended S13's took off and became popular on the streets. What I can't believe is the amount of negativity in this thread. I mean, there's people here bagging out numberplates, when they've got shit ones worthy of bagging out themselves!! People seriously need to lighten up here!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users