85 replies to this topic

#81 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:06 AM

The variants on the 180 / S15's are quite nice I reckon. S13's ...... some of them are nice looking, but they are an older car and do appear somewhat outdated in the looks department. Where'd you dig that info from Alex?

#82 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:38 AM

The culture began in drifting. Many people had established themselves and their rides were well setup for drifting.

With drifting, as you all know, the car is often smacked up against guardrails, and panel beating was a common occurrence. But their cars already had all this time and money invested in parts, and the setting up of suspension and engine components for the optimum drift characteristics.

Just to look more modern and different, people would attach the specially made kit onto their S13's to make the front end appear to be like a S15. Remember, its not a straight on bolt on from a S15. Its a specially designed kit.

It is from the drifting scene that the S15 front ended S13's took off and became popular on the streets.

What I can't believe is the amount of negativity in this thread. I mean, there's people here bagging out numberplates, when they've got shit ones worthy of bagging out themselves!!

People seriously need to lighten up here!

Good info Alex, thanks for that. I can imagine in some cases it'd be cheaper and easier to find the back half of another car and would definitely be something new to see.

I would have gone to the kitchen, collected a brown bag, dropped my dacks, pinched off a loaf in said bag, done up dacks, stickytaped bag, placed bag in envelope, and mailed it right to your face for being such a tool.

It's ok, sometimes when we herp, we also derp.

#83 3p!demiC

3p!demiC

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:19 AM

lolz my mate has a sil80 its so freeking sweet. back on topic mate saw a WRX with the plates '4dachix' out campbelltown way *laugh out loud* :lol:
1992 Subaru Liberty GX

the taste of semen is complex and dynamic

Posted Image

#84 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:40 AM

Saw a new GTS HSV yesterday, number plates being "450HP GTS" *sigh*

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#85 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:33 PM

Dear o dear... Personalised plates... Saw an S2000 the other day with ONAD8 plates. I thought, I bet that guy is a real wanker. So, I sped up and low and behold, there driving the thing was the wankiest looking guy I've ever seen. By the way, he looked so wanky that no girl would ever actually go on a date with him.

#86 2003rx

2003rx

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:05 PM

neighbours number plate on an old m3 i think its quite good but :P [MFREAK]
EJ25

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users