#1 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:16 AM

HI all, Hope we are fine today, :) Lovely city it is. .... .... I feel so .... words can't explain... Smirnoff black / Jim Beam / extra Dry.. don't mix well.

#2 Joe

Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:56 AM

sounds like someone will be hung over in the morning.... and having nightmares about fat chicks chasing him...hahahaha

#3 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:17 AM

thats because your DUMB BUTT did a pub crawl, where all the pommy and irish ugly slappers go..if you went clubbing to some good clubs the chicks are smoking hot...but Brenda we all know you is ****, so no idea why u having a cry about the ugly bitches....when u could have hit the xross and pickup a nice sheboy for yourself....hehehhehe :lol: :D :P ;) :o jokes aside, hope u had an okay night besides the uglyness in this world... :lol:

#4 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:25 AM

thats because your DUMB BUTT did a pub crawl, where all the pommy and irish ugly slappers go..if you went clubbing to some good clubs the chicks are smoking hot...but Brenda we all know you is ****, so no idea why u having a cry about the ugly bitches....when u could have hit the xross and pickup a nice sheboy for yourself....hehehhehe :lol: :D :P ;) :o

jokes aside, hope u had an okay night besides the uglyness in this world... :lol:

I think Jovi is trying to convince you that you're ****, because he wants your manmeat.

Jokes aside, on friday night, Dylan Hugh and I ventured to Hornsby RSL.

The talent there was simply amazing!

#5 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:41 AM

Hornsby RSL?? hmmm... p.s, Thread updated (original post LOL), I started off at Home Bar on the terrace, it was the beijing olympics all over again, then went to Pontoon, that felt like the cronulla Riots, then ended up at Pier 26, which rocked! I had the funniest time there... then ended up at Pyrmont Bridge hotel (time warp from wagga that place), and then the rest was kinda a blur..

#6 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:39 AM

ROFL @ Beijing! Pier 26 has always seemed to be good. If not a rather be packed, but you get that with city bars. Pyrmont - Did you wear your jersey with the collar popped up? Wear your moleskins? RM Williams boots? Parked your VL ute out the back?

#7 DukeNik'em

DukeNik'em

Car Sl#t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:15 PM

Parked your VL ute out the back?

I get what you're trying to say about Pyrmont, but they never made VL utes, earliest was VP/VN I believe. But the VL turbo is close enough to that sort of folk.

Any of you guys hit up Oktoberfest, we smashed The Rocks last weekend.....fwah was an experience and a half.

Nick

If thy tint is dark and thy wheels are black thou car be declared b11tchin'

So you can run it on 6psi with an rx fuel pump? :P

#8 Shiv

Shiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

Ahh Sunday mornings...
XXB4XX - don't like the porkers ey, but you can expect them in the places you went to.
And I know what you mean about Pontoon, lol...

Any of you guys hit up Oktoberfest, we smashed The Rocks last weekend.....fwah was an experience and a half.

Yeh, went Lowenbrau earlier in the month. Was a quiet Thursday night. And we had a "quiet" couple of biers. Had reached about 30-degrees earlier that day, so we enjoyed our drinks outside. V.nice indeed!

However, next door @ Argyl, they have much the same drinks on offer. And I prefer the environment there I think....

liftbacktestCustom3_zps39c01efc.jpg

#9 DukeNik'em

DukeNik'em

Car Sl#t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:26 PM

Yeh, went Lowenbrau earlier in the month. Was a quiet Thursday night. And we had a "quiet" couple of biers. Had reached about 30-degrees earlier that day, so we enjoyed our drinks outside. V.nice indeed!

However, next door @ Argyl, they have much the same drinks on offer. And I prefer the environment there I think....

Haha, yeah we did exact same at about 2:00 in the arvo, the Argyle is a beauty to sit outside and sip beers and eat seafood, Lowenbrau has hot Euro's but shite atmosphere. Then the crawl started a bit later, must say you Sydney siders put on a good show.

How good is Hornsby RSL Alex? Isn't that where Tristan was having his B'day drinks? Must hit it up next time I'm down, it's not too far from Ryde.

Nick

If thy tint is dark and thy wheels are black thou car be declared b11tchin'

So you can run it on 6psi with an rx fuel pump? :P

#10 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

I think Jovi is trying to convince you that you're ****, because he wants your manmeat.

Jokes aside, on friday night, Dylan Hugh and I ventured to Hornsby RSL.

The talent there was simply amazing!

come on alex u know i want you and every beat of meat you have :lol: :lol: :lol:

Friday night the city wasent that bad well the rocks and george street anyway....

#11 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

Yeh I was in The Rocks on fri nite too, then ventured in2 Darling Harbour. Was a nice nite out in the city. Hens nite... woop woop. I declare naughty **SHENNANIGANS!** hehehe xxB4xx I was dressed up as a nurse - I duno how many times a girl can hear "I FEEL SICK, NURSE HELP ME!" "I THINK I'M COMING DOWN WITH A FEVER" in one nite. :lol: Has anyone been to The Ivy?? That looked/sounded amazing.
Posted Image

#12 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:25 PM

Yeh I was in The Rocks on fri nite too, then ventured in2 Darling Harbour. Was a nice nite out in the city.
Hens nite... woop woop. I declare naughty **SHENNANIGANS!**
hehehe
xxB4xx I was dressed up as a nurse - I duno how many times a girl can hear "I FEEL SICK, NURSE HELP ME!" "I THINK I'M COMING DOWN WITH A FEVER" in one nite. :lol:
Has anyone been to The Ivy?? That looked/sounded amazing.

dont flant it if u dont want people to look and comment...just a thought ;) :P

#13 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:59 PM

dont flant it if u dont want people to look and comment...just a thought ;) :P

I think u mean Flaunt.
Well dressups arent the most subtle of occasions, maybe a ninja mightnt have got me noticed quite as much.
Just b/c u hate nurses dear Jovz...
Posted Image

#14 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:33 PM

yeah i wouldnt have looked at ya...just coz of nurses bit

#15 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

yeah i wouldnt have looked at ya...just coz of nurses bit

And if I wore thongs... hoodies ... riff wear and cos my hair is majority blonde LOL :lol:
Posted Image

#16 jak4cars

jak4cars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:21 PM

r u kidding! hot chicks as 'nurses' wink wink are the best

#17 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

And if I wore thongs... hoodies ... riff wear and cos my hair is majority blonde LOL :lol:

yep... :lol:

r u kidding! hot chicks as 'nurses' wink wink are the best

yeah if 50+ year old women are your thing nurses are hot then.... :lol: :D

#18 3p!demiC

3p!demiC

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:54 AM

Has anyone been to The Ivy?? That looked/sounded amazing.

Ivy is so hectik!! there are loads of chicks and they are all like the hottests chicks you will ever see! Defs go when you get the chance. the music is awesome too :P

How good is Hornsby RSL Alex? Isn't that where Tristan was having his B'day drinks? Must hit it up next time I'm down, it's not too far from Ryde.

Funny story there. tristan was leaving when we got there. he hadn't been drinking because he felt sick after dodgy chinese. poor kid lol ^_^
we proceded to have a few drinks and check out the few hotties repping the RSL.

p.s kebabs are awesome...
1992 Subaru Liberty GX

the taste of semen is complex and dynamic

Posted Image

#19 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:14 AM

Ivy sucks! you people are sick!!, It's all 18 year old knobs!

#20 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:09 AM

How is the day treating you Brendan?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users