40 replies to this topic

#21 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:25 AM

The music sounded really good @ The Ivy but I've heard its abit on the pretentious side. I so wouldnt get in lol :lol: Hard enuff getting in normal clubs! hahaha!!!
Posted Image

#22 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:27 AM

Hard enuff getting in normal clubs! hahaha!!!

Hey this could be a start of a new topic - what's the dumbest reason you were not allowed into a club/pub? (apart from 'too drunk son!')

Mine: I wasn't wearing the right type of shoes, apparently can't have shoe laces or some crap.

The fact i was in a group of about 10 drunk-ass girls and mates might have had something to do with it.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#23 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:16 PM

I wasnt allowed in2 The Fiddler bak when I was about 18-19 b/c I had fashion uggs on. (I dont condone the "ugg look" now days tho - this was bak in 2002/3)
I havent been there since b/c of the pure attitude of the doormen.

Sec guard: "Cant wear uggs in here"

Me: but it duznt say that on the sign ?? *confused*

"Duznt have to."

Meanwhile 2x blonde, thin chicks walk in IN RUBBER THONGS!

"U just let those girls in with rubber thongs! the sign says NO RUBBER THONGS!

*sec guard shrugs and looks away from me*

Me standing there in uggs and my friend in vans, he tells her "boat shoes" arent allowed and she's not 2 enter either.

Yet again.... In goes a guy in ...... f*ckin american indian MOCHISANS!!!

My friend pipes up and says about the native american indian that juz got let thru the door...

We'd been dropped there, we said that 2 the guard and he's like, "not my problem, its managements policy"

Me yet again arguing "But ur """"policy"""" duznt say "No uggboots" and u just went against ur """policy""" and let those 2x girls in wiv rubber thongs!!! it clearly says *me walking 2 the sign and pointing* NO --- -- RUBBER --- --- THONGS!"

Arrogant guards, man.

.... ended up a full car park of ppl who didnt get in for absurd reasons, we had 2 call up and get a lift bak.
Rouse Hill isnt the easiest place 2 get to and from and costs a pretty penny for a taxi.

In the city I have 2 line up for ages, prob only twice I've been let in fairly quick. But in general if u have some fat on ya and ur a chick ur at the bak of the line no matter if u get there early lol. The bouncers scourer thru the line and pull out all the thin - fit - young girls 1st, then if ur lucky 2b a spot filler u'll get in.

It is rougher for guys tho, ur with 3 of ur mates, u have 2 go find 2x chicks juz so they'll let u in. If they dont like the look of u, u aint in (I guess same as girls)
Posted Image

#24 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:20 PM

...b/c I had fashion uggs on.

Ahahahaha....fashion uggs? wtf?

Oi aren't croc's the most rank-est dirty's shoes you've ever seen? I almost throw up a little in my mouth when i see them.

#25 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:26 PM

Ahahahaha....fashion uggs? wtf?

Oi aren't croc's the most rank-est dirty's shoes you've ever seen? I almost throw up a little in my mouth when i see them.

Fashion uggs - not the riff "i'm goin 2 get the newspaper @ 6am" look ones.

And HELL YEH Crocs are dirty, man.
Only lil old ladies doin the gardening should wear them, and even thats pushing it.
What about those Croc-Families, where the mums/grand mother are wearing them AND SO ARE THE KIDS!!! omg....
*rocks back and forth chanting "crocs be gone, crocs be gone, crocs be gone*

PS: This thread should be change to "SYDNEY - - - IT'S NITE LIFE IS LIKE A NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY"
Posted Image

#26 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:38 PM

What about those Croc-Families, where the mums/grand mother are wearing them AND SO ARE THE KIDS!!! omg....

Yes, i want to PUNCH them.

Posted Image

#27 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:54 PM

Heya Josh... Not too bad man.. Im supposed to be getting my car atg 4pm!, :) well hope so anyway.. you heard of NEO oil? it cost me a freaking fortune man.. How you going dude?

#28 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:03 PM

Yes, i want to PUNCH them.

Posted Image

OMG THATS THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted Image

#29 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

Brendan, I have heard of NEO oil but the name of it is about as far as my knowledge goes into it..... unfortunately I don't really know what its like.... hope its good :D Thats awesome that you should be getting it back today finally :D Im pretty good too dude :D Took my car up the coast on the weekend (Good old Macleay Valley FTL LOL) decided to blow the cobwebs out on a nice straight but instead boost peaked at 20PSI in 5th hit boost cut then blow the freaking hose off from the manifold to my boost gauge :S

#30 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:27 PM

Yeah!!!! Mega BOOST FTW! I never boost 5th, it's too much strain on the car dude.. be careful, or you might be in my spot! LOL Im goign Port Macquarie with the B4 on saturday.. anyone know how many hours it takes to get there>?

#31 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:45 PM

3 hours and 45, but if you strike traffic in syd add a bit to that. I was an hour north of port but stopped in on the way back (to the donut on the highway) for a feed.

#32 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

Hey this could be a start of a new topic - what's the dumbest reason you were not allowed into a club/pub? (apart from 'too drunk son!')

Mine: I wasn't wearing the right type of shoes, apparently can't have shoe laces or some crap.

The fact i was in a group of about 10 drunk-ass girls and mates might have had something to do with it.

Never been refused entry never been kicked out of a club /pub..... very proud of that fact.... :lol: :D B)

#33 Pete S

Pete S

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:13 PM

Never been refused entry never been kicked out of a club /pub..... very proud of that fact.... :lol: :D B)

Try get into The Ivy without any girls or wearing that t shirt you had at cp lol, or any t-shirt for that matter.

#34 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:21 PM

Try get into The Ivy without any girls or wearing that t shirt you had at cp lol, or any t-shirt for that matter.

first of all i wouldnt go to ivy...second of all that t shirt was just for all the serb chick who ride so high....and petAR i doubt u would stay long @ ivy drunk and can hardly stand.... :flag_of_truce:

#35 Pete S

Pete S

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:26 PM

first of all i wouldnt go to ivy...second of all that t shirt was just for all the serb chick who ride so high....and petAR i doubt u would stay long @ ivy drunk and can hardly stand.... :flag_of_truce:

I've stayed there all day once, doing their aircon lol. Dude i'm not that much of an alco. Handful of times you've seen me drunk, maybe 1/4 of the time I go clubs I drink anyways.

#36 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:29 PM

I've stayed there all day once, doing their aircon lol. Dude i'm not that much of an alco. Handful of times you've seen me drunk, maybe 1/4 of the time I go clubs I drink anyways.

doing work and actual clubbing is different...but everytime ive seen you at cp youve been wasted beyond recognition...sorry but u were :negative:

#37 DukeNik'em

DukeNik'em

Car Sl#t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:36 PM

I was refused from Jackson's on George for dropping my wallet at the door, in all honesty I was half cut, but fcuked the security when I waved to 5 girls inside who came back out, then waved goodbye to the security, they didn't see the connection, if I'd walked up with the girls I'd have been in easy. But up here in Brissy I have no problems, I know alot of the manager's and staff, only hassle was wearing slip on Vans and told that normally they don't like that, but yet again cos' I was with some hot girls and some big guys it was all good. Security like to use their discretion, there's usually nothing wrong with your shirt, or pants or shoes, but they're instructed to only let in a certain 'crowd'. Easy as that. Nick

If thy tint is dark and thy wheels are black thou car be declared b11tchin'

So you can run it on 6psi with an rx fuel pump? :P

#38 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:12 PM

What shirt was it Jovz?
Posted Image

#39 Shiv

Shiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:36 PM

I was refused from Jackson's on George for dropping my wallet at the door, in all honesty I was half cut, but fcuked the security when I waved to 5 girls inside who came back out, then waved goodbye to the security, they didn't see the connection, if I'd walked up with the girls I'd have been in easy.\

Woah thats a shithouse reason to not be accepted into Jacksons. You know there are like two-entries? One round the side...

Jacksons is a real nice place! Good crowd, and good split/atmospheres between the 4-levels.

liftbacktestCustom3_zps39c01efc.jpg

#40 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:14 AM

Woah thats a shithouse reason to not be accepted into Jacksons. You know there are like two-entries? One round the side...

Jacksons is a real nice place! Good crowd, and good split/atmospheres between the 4-levels.

I've never been there either :lol: It was packed the other nite when I walked past tho.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users