• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Lee

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:54 AM

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Posted Image

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Anyways.. it's a noob thread... gunna buy a b4... gunna put a zorst on it...

what do you class as a noob thread??? and even if it is a "noob" how are we to know that they dont have some usefull information to contribute to other members about other things??

Am i classed as a "noob" because i have less posts than most? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just Married

#22 boost

boost

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:cars with boost, cars that need no boost, etc..

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

Am i classed as a "noob" because i have less posts than most? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nope.. not at all! No nastiness intended, noob is not a derogatory term in my book, it simply means 'new'..

Usually it's just a case of read first, type after.. Jeff you gotta admit the first post is VERY noobish, but that doesn;t have to be taken as a negative!!!

You are a noob because you leave the entire message in your quotes.. ;)

All good mate.... all good.
AWD + BOOST = SEXY TIME

#23 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:32 PM

Nope.. not at all! No nastiness intended, noob is not a derogatory term in my book, it simply means 'new'..

Usually it's just a case of read first, type after.. Jeff you gotta admit the first post is VERY noobish, but that doesn;t have to be taken as a negative!!!

You are a noob because you leave the entire message in your quotes.. ;)

All good mate.... all good.

Boost:
lol I will always leave the whole post in the quote.... I'm too lazy to edit and always in too much of a hurry.

MAV:
Go local, go custom. You'll save a mint and with the extra cash you save, you can put some suspension upgrades on her

Just Married

#24 boost

boost

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:cars with boost, cars that need no boost, etc..

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:19 PM

^ too right go local.. and drive in.. and shop around.. You should expect to pay around $1100 for the quality shiznizz cuz.. (cough hitech, mention subyclub forum special price talk to the boss cough damn cough)
AWD + BOOST = SEXY TIME

#25 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:45 PM

cheers for your imput guys. sif the first thread was very nooby was just asking for any suggestions on where to look for a qualtiy zorst and avg price for tbe setup :P :huh:
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#26 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:51 PM

cheers for your imput guys. sif the first thread was very nooby was just asking for any suggestions on where to look for a qualtiy zorst and avg price for tbe setup :P

:huh:

Dont worry about Boost Mav, He gets jelous of the attention that the noobs get :P

Just Married

#27 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:58 PM

haha, just looked over your car man, v.nice well done :P
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#28 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:04 PM

thanx mate

Just Married

#29 moeyy

moeyy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

hey guys i dont know much about turbos but do liverpool exhaust get u a custom turbo and intercooler and everything or do you buy it if you do buy it what would i have to buy thanks

#30 Claydog

Claydog

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:55 AM

08 thread revival there mate.
What sort of car do you have and what type of motor does it have in it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users