• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 bd-850

bd-850

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:54 AM

i replaced the battery and nothing the key wouldnt work, put the old battery back in and hasnt failed since. grrr

#22 bd-850

bd-850

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:06 PM

just to make things even more confusing.

Car wouldnt unlock using the central locking, but i needed to go to the boot, so i opened it with the Key, Closed the boot. then the car would Lock and unlock

#23 Monster

Monster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

I had the same issue with my liberty, got to the point where I was using the key to open and lock the car. Checked the battery and still had good health though. Then got jack of it and bought a new battery and worked fine :) Good luck

#24 Proph85

Proph85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

One thing I found funny, was after searching for something specific and relative to what my car was doing like "Car wont lock with keyless after driving". I Google "Intermittent keyless" and get a forum thread about G3 Libertys.

#25 Jberg89

Jberg89

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Surfing

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:43 PM

It's funny though, as I've mentioned it's intermittent.
so it's been working fine the last few weeks haha but next time, i'll def be replacing battery.

yeh mine did the same thing for a while, and then it just got more and more frequent as the battery was losing life it would just get worse and worse until it just ceased working. But if it happens again in the morning, try putting your keys under your arm pit for 5 minutes heats them up and it might be enough to get your car unlocked so the alarm dont go off.

1zvaasj.jpg6xu6h5.jpg2jg734g.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users