←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

Ermagerd Generraal Thrreaad Sept.

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 02 Sep 2012

There's like forty chilli's on them at the moment, really need to knock them all back. Sort of forgot about them to be honest! Nice reminder!

simon's Photo simon 02 Sep 2012

Posted Image.......just got out of bed. huge huge night dress up 21st......awoke 2 no phone or wallet Posted Image...

AussieTemplar's Photo AussieTemplar 02 Sep 2012

White House Beer Recipe
www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/09/01/ale-chief-white-house-beer-recipe

Posted Image

Posted Image

Brett's Photo Brett 02 Sep 2012

I love the instructions. Sooooo vague. Not surprising coming out of the White House.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. That is not beer.

Harry88's Photo Harry88 02 Sep 2012

Where'd ya go, Harry?

The Legends Grill at the Vintage Golf Club.

Morgan's Photo Morgan 02 Sep 2012

I got married at the vintage

Harry88's Photo Harry88 02 Sep 2012

I got married at the vintage

Its quite a nice place. I had never been there before.

B4TT's Photo B4TT 02 Sep 2012

canned malt extract? serious?

Are you telling me that the worlds biggest ecomony cannot muster up enough cash to make proper beer? LOL.

Nikko, that is sweet man, Mine have a good month at least before they will flower, planted two baby Jalapeno plants today, they are about 8-10cm tall so far, also planted about 30 seeds, 10 different variaties, about 5 of them are a new variety for me :D going to run out of space though, I really have no idea how I am going to fit 30 of them LOL.

These little buggers haven't gone dormant, I think they need a good cut back to force them into it.

Also, Power... draw. What an odd end to the season.

:/

Shaz's Photo Shaz 02 Sep 2012

Took to the liner with a clay bar, some T-Cut scratch treatment, then some T-Cut black polish. Came up a bit better, but still nowhere near good enough. Gunna take it to a pro to get all the scratches buffed out. Brett, what should I expect to pay?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Adam's Photo Adam 02 Sep 2012

Nik, Shaz.

Ch10 is doing a movie length doco about asange.

Josh. You like chilli.

Do you dry/preserve any of the fruit?

I don't have ch10 !!!

And they say I have no reception!

Yeah saw that before adamanitum.

Wonder if it will be alright.

Brett's Photo Brett 02 Sep 2012

Took to the liner with a clay bar, some T-Cut scratch treatment, then some T-Cut black polish. Came up a bit better, but still nowhere near good enough. Gunna take it to a pro to get all the scratches buffed out. Brett, what should I expect to pay?

80-90% removal I would expect to pay around $400 for a black skyline. More removal and you could almost double that. However if it's your daily mate I wouldn't bother going any further than that. You'll spend the money and then be super anal and worry about it all the time. It'll take over your life.

Yeah saw that before adamanitum.

Wonder if it will be alright.

I wont be watching it :P

80-90% removal I would expect to pay around $400 for a black skyline. More removal and you could almost double that. However if it's your daily mate I wouldn't bother going any further than that. You'll spend the money and then be super anal and worry about it all the time. It'll take over your life.

S' why I love my silver car!

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 02 Sep 2012

Roast pork lunch
Roast lamb dinner.

Soooo full.

ams's Photo ams 02 Sep 2012

Same. I've eaten enough today to last me till MDSC.