#21 Morgan

Morgan

...jus waitin' 4 a m8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,485 posts
  • Interests:Taking a poo

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

Definitely up to the owner. However, I wouldn't pay $800 a year to insure a car that's worth $1500. In 2 years, you would have paid the car off again, plus some. I'd rather pay $300 for 3rd PP incase I run into a Rolls then put the extra $500 into something better ;)

I have always done it to my own cars. The cheapest car I've bought cost me $5800 and it was my first car so full comp was a must. My Mrs didn't have it on her $2300 Excel though. Had 3rd PP, never crashed it and sold it 3 years later for $2200! Cheap motoring FTW!

IM47Gcv.jpg

#22 Scuba-Roo

Scuba-Roo

The local

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,960 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

With you on that Morgan. Not to mention the cost of excess. But anything is better then nothing.

Subyclub, The place where random internet weirdos become good mates

#23 swinchester23

swinchester23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

Would anyone know how much a second hand Rear Control arm would cost?
This seems to be the only bent part damaged. If i can get this, I'm back on the road.

#24 FR34KO

FR34KO

GRANDMA's BOY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts
  • Interests:SNOWBOARDING.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

have you got her Numberplate? if so a trip to the police station to report the incident would be in order. did you get any details after the accident or did she just run off straight away?

Letters from lawyers are all well and good, but realistically without witnesses to the accident or a police report or some form of evidence things wont hold up in a court.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users