• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Joe

Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

pete you can by draggin jeans which are good to wear....theyve got kevlar inserts in them...and they look like normal jeans too as for gloves...get top quality ones man...just think....if you come off (hopefully you dont) your hands are the first thing that hit the ground my gloves cost me $200 discounted....got alpinestar ones just my 5c...

#22 dmt

dmt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:45 PM

pete you can by draggin jeans which are good to wear....theyve got kevlar inserts in them...and they look like normal jeans too
as for gloves...get top quality ones man...just think....if you come off (hopefully you dont) your hands are the first thing that hit the ground
my gloves cost me $200 discounted....got alpinestar ones
just my 5c...

heaps of other kevlar lined jeans out there as well, some people after an off got friction burn from the jeans rubbing on their skin, but still a hell of a lot better than gravel rash.
got my joe rocket gloves for $100 from action, down from $249. can you say bargain??
nice bike too mate, im fixing up my gpx, waiting on parts and should hopefully be back on the road tomorrow.
ride safe

#23 fatcat67

fatcat67

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:I'm too old to remember.

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:53 PM

RZ500 v4, that is one mental bike Shane. Fkn tank slapper, needed a steering damper. Take care on the roads Pete. CBR's are funny, they sound like they are flying, but most turbo cars eat them.
As Tony Montana would say:
In this country, you gotta make the money first.
Then when you get the money, you get the power.
Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users