53 replies to this topic

#41 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:28 AM

Really? Sorry about that man. Hopefully he does reply soon so we can get continue with the group buy...

Otherwise I'm gonna have to search for another seller. :(

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#42 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

He has replied to my message. Any luck nickknack?

A reminder guys, this group buy will be closing on the 27th of June. If you are interested, let me know as soon as possible so I can get the necessary details off you. Thanks!

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#43 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

The group buy will finish at 11:59 PM tonight. I will be sending each and every member that has mentioned they want them a private message to confirm they are in, confirm what exact product they are after as well as obtaining exacts on their brake set ups (not everyone has stock brake discs and callipers). After I obtain all this information, I am sending the seller an email. He will go through each and every single order to obtain the correct part numbers, send me a reply with that information as well as pricing.

The reason I am going through the hassle of sending him emails and what not is because I have asked him whether he can fix us all up with a discount. He said it will depend on how many are ordered but I'm pretty sure he'll be impressed with the numbers I have managed to get. He will also give us specific postage costs and what not. After that I will post it up in this topic as well as send it out to everyone via private message (that way no one can complain that they didn't get the message). I will then get the money off everyone and once it's all verified, they will be purchased.

So far everything is going according to plan and the group buy is rolling along successfully. Apologies if this is a long process but due to the large sums of money people will be sending I want to cover my ass. If everyone's on the same page, everyone is happy.

I'm in dire need of new pads for my wagon too, so you guys aren't the only ones! I'm doing my best. All I ask is for a little more patience. Soon enough they'll be in your hands and you'll all be laughing at how good they really are.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions guys. Thanks!

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#44 nickknack

nickknack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

I'm only in if this ***** replies to my messages. I've sent him two so far with no reply, can you please mention something in your correspondence with him, I want to know if he has any to suit an MY02 B4.

#45 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:37 AM

Although it takes a day or two, sometimes longer, he has been replying to my emails. He has provided me with his email so I will give it a go and see whether he is more active on that. I will ask the question for you and get back to you.

I will be sending everyone a message tonight to get specifics of their cars. After that, it will all be forwarded to him for part numbers and prices, then I will know the exacts for the order.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#46 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

The group buy is now closed. Private messages have been sent to everyone that is in on this group buy. Please reply as soon as possible to allow me to get the ball rolling as soon as possible.

Thanks guys!

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#47 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

Just to follow up on what's going on guys. I have sent the seller an email on Wednesday listing all the specs from each person buying pads. He has replied saying he is looking into it and will get back to me as soon as possible with prices, best way to post them over and any other information relating to the purchase.

Hang in there guys! We're almost there! :)

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#48 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

Just letting everyone know that the seller has gotten back to me with prices and everything, which have all been sent to you via private message. Please get back to me as soon as possible so we can finally order these bad boys in. Thanks for your cooperation and patience guys. :)

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#49 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

Alright guys, the time has come. Private messages have been sent to each and every member in the list with regards to the transferral of money. Once everything clears and payment is made to the seller, we will only have to wait about a week (according to the seller themselves) before I receive them. When they do arrive, I will private message everyone once again on how they'd like to receive them. I can post them off at your expense, deliver them if you live close to me, can hold them until a SubyClub or club.liberty meet comes about or you can simply pick them up from me. Completely up to you.

I would just like to thank everyone once again for the patience you have all shown. I know things may have dragged on a bit but as you can understand the only form of communication from here to the US is via email. It seems like people don't reply as quickly as I'd like. :P

Thanks again guys.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#50 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

List updated. Just waiting on two transfers to clear and the order will be made guys! Cheers everyone for being quick with it all!

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#51 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

ALL payments have now been cleared! We are finally ready to make the order. I am submitting payment now guys. Should be about this time next week that all our goodies arrive! I will be in touch! :D

Can't wait!

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#52 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

There was a slight change with regards to the pads I ordered for those with a 3.0R. The order has been adjusted and payment has been submitted. Looking forward to more of these group buys in the future and am keen on organising it every so often or whenever I am due for new pads. I will be sending messages to everyone on how you would like to receive your pads some time during the week so less time is wasted.

Thanks again to everyone for participating. This has been my first group buy and I am happy to continue doing it for those that missed out this time round.

Cheers guys. I will post up what part numbers match what vehicle once I hear confirmation that every single pad ordered fits the proposed vehicle.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#53 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

Alright guys. I've managed to grab the tracking numbers for the pads we've all ordered. There were a few complications with regards to the seller obtaining the products which is the reason he gave for the delay in responding to my emails, but the good news is that they're currently in transit and should be in my possession soon.

There are three boxes that are coming my way, and the pads are mixed up in those boxes so I have no clue what's in them until they arrive. Here are the tracking numbers, and if you click the link, you will be taken to the website that shows exactly where they are in the world. They were sent via USPS.

Thanks for your continued patience guys. It is very much appreciated. Most of these things are out of my hands... I organised the order as soon as I could and paid as soon as your transfers were all cleared.

I will be sending out private messages with regards to how you'd like to receive your pads. Cheers guys. Please let me know if there are any questions.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#54 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that the brake pads HAVE indeed arrived intact. I will be unpacking them from the boxes, sorting them out with the correct part numbers and getting it all ready for everyone to receive them by the method you chose via private message. If you have chosen postage, I will also get the exact pricing for that and let you know as soon as possible.

I would also like to let everyone know that I will be attending the Macrex BBQ at ICHIban this coming Saturday, 17th of August. I will be more than happy to bring the brake pads along to save yourselves postage or the hassle of coming out to me to pick them up.

Thanks a lot everyone for your patience; they're finally here. :D

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users