←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

SepteMDSC General Thread

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 30 Sep 2013

Yo Scuba-Mark, I recall you posting up some meditating style tracks, Marconi Union - Weightless is another one to check out, such a sick track, makes you relaxed as fork.

Shaz's Photo Shaz 30 Sep 2013

Keep the rape beard. Maybe trim it into a like 4cm wide vertical facepiece below your mouth with chops that join up

Zac's Photo Zac 30 Sep 2013

You can barely see them anyway so I don't see the point

Could make a joke here... but nah...

Just do it anyway... just to say you have.. :)

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 30 Sep 2013

Yeah man some hippy music, lastnight was a 10min vid and 15min so ive already cut 10mins of my getting to sleep time.

Gonna try the 15min vid tonight and see how that goes.

I'll google what you said but and have a look :) cheers

Could make a joke here... but nah...

Loser

Keep the rape beard. Maybe trim it into a like 4cm wide vertical facepiece below your mouth with chops that join up

Way too much effort

Way too much effort

You sir/madam, lack commitment...

I would deny that statement but I can't be bothered...

:D

B4TT's Photo B4TT 30 Sep 2013

I drank scotch until I got tired :P made me go to sleep nice and quick last night.. but then I did a Nik and woke up at 5:30 and couldn't get back to sleep :(

I would deny that statement but I can't be bothered...

At least its not "I can't decide if I could be bothered to deny that statement"

I drank scotch until I got tired :P made me go to sleep nice and quick last night.. but then I did a Nik and woke up at 5:30 and couldn't get back to sleep :(

SCOTCH.jpg

At least its not "I can't decide if I could be bothered to deny that statement"

Hmmm I don't know Shaz... I should start a thread to see what kind of retort I should come up with for this statement... and if I do, how should I phrase it and when should I deliver it...

Arse.

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Hmmm I don't know Shaz... I should start a thread to see what kind of retort I should come up with for this statement... and if I do, how should I phrase it and when should I deliver it...

Arse.

You keep saying you will start a thread but can't seem to decide on what topic it's going to be

You keep saying you will start a thread but can't seem to decide on what topic it's going to be

Well I'm not going to start a thread about which thread to start... or should I...

Hahahaha

mark300's Photo mark300 30 Sep 2013

Yeah man some hippy music, lastnight was a 10min vid and 15min so ive already cut 10mins of my getting to sleep time.

Gonna try the 15min vid tonight and see how that goes.

I'll google what you said but and have a look :) cheers

interesting. will have to give some of this music a go, been having massive trouble getting to sleep lately.

i tend to listen to chillstep to try and get to sleep, some of it works, depending on the artist/producer

Well I can't do much more at work now... the test payment gateway is down... thanks to Westpac...

I told them... should have gone with ShazBank...

i tend to listen to chillstep to try and get to sleep, some of it works, depending on the artist/producer

I listen to chillstep at work... helps me concentrate on code... till people come bother me with useless questions...

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 30 Sep 2013

Kind of bored. Having a lemonade at the leg. Some genuinely attractive shnin on the wander.

can't risk calling anyone in case they don't answer and I get stuck leaving a twelve minute massage

Kind of bored. Having a lemonade at the leg. Some genuinely attractive shnin on the wander.

can't risk calling anyone in case they don't answer and I get stuck leaving a twelve minute massage

Lol! I'm sure people would pick up the phone Nik...

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 30 Sep 2013

My phone can't end calls because Brett broke it. So it's a pain if it goes to massage bank.

My phone can't end calls because Brett broke it. So it's a pain if it goes to massage bank.

Haha... I see... so you can't risk it... LOL!

I don't know if your win8 phone is like the androids... but I think if you press the power button, it ends the call...