OEM+

#62 DukeNik'em

DukeNik'em

Car Sl#t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:48 PM

Sorry Xon, PAul, I'm just a Liberal, and I stand behind my party's Views. Paul you know I'm younger than you, and I think you might know my career path which would suggest I posses 1.c**kiness and Arrogance 2.A high amount of Intelligence (but so far all the guys here seem switched on aswell). I've stated my views, like I said, there's not much left in arguing. I blatantly disagree with most of what you've said Paul, but hey we both got better stuff to do then discuss it all night, plus this is a Soobie forum, not the Great Debate. But I would laugh, if after all this furore, the Senate block it. Nick

If thy tint is dark and thy wheels are black thou car be declared b11tchin'

So you can run it on 6psi with an rx fuel pump? :P

#63 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:26 PM

:D I just want my money or there is going to be war :D

#64 DukeNik'em

DukeNik'em

Car Sl#t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

:D I just want my money or there is going to be war :D

AWWW SH*T, better get your gun cos' Mal is one unhappy camper..... http://liberal.org.au/news.php?Id=2514.

I don't see Xenophon passing it, and Fielding is pretty firm on the issue.

Nick

#65 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:51 AM

I don't see Xenophon passing it,

I wish someone would f**king shoot that prick in the face. I've not agreed with a single thing he's ever said.

I would have gone to the kitchen, collected a brown bag, dropped my dacks, pinched off a loaf in said bag, done up dacks, stickytaped bag, placed bag in envelope, and mailed it right to your face for being such a tool.

It's ok, sometimes when we herp, we also derp.

#66 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:27 AM

I wish someone would f**king shoot that prick in the face. I've not agreed with a single thing he's ever said.

i agree with him (we are talking about the opposition leader yeh?) in that Australia (as a country and economy) would benefit more from tax cuts than a lump sum payments...

if we all had a little extra to spend each week it would probably go towards cost of living, rather than luxuries like TVs or car parts...

i'm not saying i don't want free money from the government, but i can see the point he's making about tax cuts being a better option...

2mmwi1w.jpg

#67 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:43 AM

Except for when it comes time to pay back the national debt. Which will happen regardless. It make's little difference how the proposed money is spent, so long as its spent within the Australian economy.
TSM

#68 DukeNik'em

DukeNik'em

Car Sl#t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:39 PM

i agree with him (we are talking about the opposition leader yeh?) in that Australia (as a country and economy) would benefit more from tax cuts than a lump sum payments...

if we all had a little extra to spend each week it would probably go towards cost of living, rather than luxuries like TVs or car parts...

i'm not saying i don't want free money from the government, but i can see the point he's making about tax cuts being a better option...

Tristan, have I ever told you I love you. :P . And yeah thats my view aswell.

And Xon, I always thought maybe you WERE Xenopohon, given your name :D But you've got to love Fielding....through all this trouble he's now chasing Rudd's boys for proof that the AlcoPops tax has been successful......Wake up mate, bigger Fish to fry.

Nick

#69 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:50 PM

Xen != xon. Should have paid as much attention in English as you did in commerce...

I would have gone to the kitchen, collected a brown bag, dropped my dacks, pinched off a loaf in said bag, done up dacks, stickytaped bag, placed bag in envelope, and mailed it right to your face for being such a tool.

#70 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:58 PM

The idea behind giving us a lump some is so that we go out and splurge it on luxuries :D give a false sense of economy, pay peoples wages and keep them in business. As apposed to tax cuts which would probably cost them more in the long run and not do a lot to spur the short term economy :D I do not know how effective this will be, although for some shops it will be a big help.

#71 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:01 PM

The idea behind giving us a lump some is so that we go out and splurge it on luxuries :D give a false sense of economy, pay peoples wages and keep them in business.
As apposed to tax cuts which would probably cost them more in the long run and not do a lot to spur the short term economy :D
I do not know how effective this will be, although for some shops it will be a big help.

i can see your point... but there are certain industries that this isn't really going to help...

who here is going to go out and spend their $950 on groceries for example...?

2mmwi1w.jpg

#72 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:06 PM

i can see your point... but there are certain industries that this isn't really going to help...

who here is going to go out and spend their $950 on groceries for example...?

Groceries aren't a luxury. People need them whether the economy goes to sh1t or not, so they're not really in a huge danger of going out of business....

#73 DukeNik'em

DukeNik'em

Car Sl#t

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:35 PM

Xen != xon.
Should have paid as much attention in English as you did in commerce...

Oh come on Xon....close enough. Just a bit of light banter.

Lower House have passed it. Senate on Monday.

Nick

#74 Scuba-Roo

Scuba-Roo

The local

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,960 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:43 PM

I'm buying tools.
$1500 worth of tools....

That should clean up ozliberty nicely...

This better go through!! or i and im sure everyone else will be pissed of!

Subyclub, The place where random internet weirdos become good mates

#75 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:15 PM

LOL, Good one! I hope it passes, I could use some new tools.
TSM

#76 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:37 PM

I hate Xenophon he is a f**king ****** and I hope he chokes on a fat d**k the prick, because of him the free money was not passed today :(

#77 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:57 AM

We won't see any money. At all...
TSM

#78 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:14 AM

Well the amended packaged passed the lower house last night, although that means we would receive $50 less. If this c**k junkie causes it to go under again I think the "mob" should get together then skin and boil this f**ker to death.

#79 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:20 AM

Couldn't agree more. As I said earlier, I don't think I've agreed with ANYTHING Xenophon has ever said. He's from Adelaide isn't he? SA'ers are morons for voting him in.

#80 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:28 PM

The revised plan has passed the Senate thanks to F**kface Xenophon! $900 is better than $0 :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users