#1 cracka

cracka

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:F1, MOTO GP.

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:50 PM

Dear Mr Moderators or relavent personell ,just wondering if possible. some forums allow the user to scroll the cursor over the thread topic and it opens the first few lines for a short time is small casing allowing you to get a quick run down or refresh of the thread. makes scrolling thru pages of topics easier when your not sure which ones you've read. hope i'm making sense and hope it doesn't seem trivial as i really like this explication on forums. also i've found forums with some form of marker on the topic headline indicating that you've contributed to this thread ,making it easier to go back on threads and see how they are progressing after you last posted. Cause after a few it's hars to find where you posted the next day. proly sounds trivial to most but i've found these 2 key features make navigating the forum some what easier. not wanting to ruffle any feathers, just leaving some site feed back, in the site feed back section hehe. oh yeah open up Jovans thread back up will ya,,haha,,i farken love that sh!t hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah oh ,and where's this poll at ?
Nothing left to break .

#2 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:29 AM

+1 They would be great features mate... Can we do it? Can we??? Oh, the poll got deleted due to it being massively ****.

#3 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:05 AM

LOL. Hai. Yeah, I'll take a look in to those 2 features, absolutely. Should be an upgrade to the forum software coming at some stage (expected it to be Q1 2009, may be extended to Q2 2009 though) which may add similar features. Will let you know shortly. Dylan

#4 cracka

cracka

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:F1, MOTO GP.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:29 AM

+1 They would be great features mate... Can we do it? Can we???

Oh, the poll got deleted due to it being massively ****.

no need for that sort of attitude cris , stop baiting me you arrogant dog or you will force me to bring down my full twister wrap upon you and you will only have yourself to blame because you know it's all your fault all of the time and i never dun nothin wrong to you because you satrted it it's all your fault and i'm sure a full stop should go here somewhere but thats your fault 2 you have to admit i trieded to be nice but sum peoples are just to dumb aaaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

open the thread back up will ya Dylan aahhahahahahahahahahahah
Nothing left to break .

#5 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:49 AM

i'm sure a full stop should go here somewhere

:drinks: very yes

What about a little thing next to the forum name (mainly for the "Latest Posts" area) that lets you jump to the last post ?

Stuff goes here

#6 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:13 AM

i lol'd.
TSM

#7 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:46 AM

no need for that sort of attitude cris , stop baiting me you arrogant dog or you will force me to bring down my full twister wrap upon you and you will only have yourself to blame because you know it's all your fault all of the time and i never dun nothin wrong to you because you satrted it it's all your fault and i'm sure a full stop should go here somewhere but thats your fault 2 you have to admit i trieded to be nice but sum peoples are just to dumb aaaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

open the thread back up will ya Dylan aahhahahahahahahahahahah

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAaaaaa......

Too funny, but almost scary how real the likeness is....

#8 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:22 AM

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAaaaaa......

Too funny, but almost scary how real the likeness is....

LOL LOL!!!

You forgot the part about "treating people equally" and the spelling was too good also.. gonna have to turn that down a "fuew noches"

"Reguards"
Brendan.

oh, on a serious note, I'm a big fan of the thread preview function

#9 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:49 PM

Has this been the single biggers owning in the history of Subaru forums?
TSM

#10 fatcat67

fatcat67

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:I'm too old to remember.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:22 PM

Good idea Crack. I like it. I just saw the Jovi thread. WTF. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhzhazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <_< -_- :rolleyes: B) :lol: :D :P ;) :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
As Tony Montana would say:
In this country, you gotta make the money first.
Then when you get the money, you get the power.
Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

#11 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:03 PM

HAhahahahahahahahaahahaha

Mods. Please allow us to give thanks 1000 times.

I would have gone to the kitchen, collected a brown bag, dropped my dacks, pinched off a loaf in said bag, done up dacks, stickytaped bag, placed bag in envelope, and mailed it right to your face for being such a tool.

It's ok, sometimes when we herp, we also derp.

#12 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

HAhahahahahahahahaahahaha

Mods. Please allow us to give thanks 1000 times.

why was that thread closed.. so much flammage, and so much laughter.. it was great

#13 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

Guys, I've enabled a new skin 'SubyClub (Green)'. Give it a try and let me know your thoughts, and of course any issues you encounter!

#14 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

Hmm...not bad, but not great either. I'll use it for a while and if my eyeballs don't melt, its a winnah!

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#15 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

Not tooo shabby. Avtars look out of place as does the top banner (too much bleck) edit: I dont like the main page

Stuff goes here

#16 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

Alright, no worries. Also got to make the 'thanks' a button - anyone want to do it for me :P What would you recommend to fix the avatars, Richo?

#17 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:41 PM

the alignment, force right justification if you can

Stuff goes here

#18 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

Don't like it... I can't put my finger on it, but the colour scheme hurts my brain and it's too hard to follow the layout of the site or something.... BAck to the blue one for me!

#19 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

No worries Chris, thanks for feedback mate. Cracka - I am still yet to look in to the hover over and get stuff feature, but I will look in to it very shortly :)

#20 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:35 PM

Is there any way that, when starting a new thread, we can add common search tag's to it? ie. If its a thread on a particular brand of shoe polish, but the post doesn't actually contain the words "shoe polish", nobody would ever find it with a search. Get me? --- Or should i find an example on another website?

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users