32 replies to this topic

#21 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

Erm, yes ... I GUESS that would be possible - the only way I can think of doing it at the moment would be to include it in the actual posted text. If I were to write something else in, there would be mega forum + sql restructures required. Possible, but not warranted at the moment considering the new version of these boards will be out soon enough (Was meant to be Q1 2009).

#22 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

Dylan stop being a sissy and write a plugin. Add a table for tags with a topic id column and go. I suppose adding it to search might be difficult...

I would have gone to the kitchen, collected a brown bag, dropped my dacks, pinched off a loaf in said bag, done up dacks, stickytaped bag, placed bag in envelope, and mailed it right to your face for being such a tool.

It's ok, sometimes when we herp, we also derp.

#23 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:55 AM

Xon, you do it. We all know you can. At least you know it won't be 12months overdue here ;). Dylan, I like the general gist of it. However, perhaps it would be better with the blue? Also, I think maybe a slightly darker background, maybe an off-white or grey? My 2.8965782c. (I get my money from equatorial guniea...)
TSM

#24 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

Thanks guys

#25 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:19 PM

Thanks guys

I like the new theme by the way.

I would have gone to the kitchen, collected a brown bag, dropped my dacks, pinched off a loaf in said bag, done up dacks, stickytaped bag, placed bag in envelope, and mailed it right to your face for being such a tool.

#26 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:38 PM

I like the new theme by the way.

I like you.

#27 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

wat? On a moar cereals note. I reckon if the green was blue it'd be ace. Can you make a blue one just for me? *batters eye lids*
TSM

#28 Xon

Xon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:26 PM

I reckon if the green was blue it'd be ace. Can you make a blue one just for me? *batters eye lids*

...you mean like "IPB Classic Blue"?

#29 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

nahh, too chunky. I like this one, just needs moar blue IMO. Dunno if its just this PC, but I can barely see the car in the SC logo.
TSM

#30 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:04 PM

Hm.. I will look in to it, Paul. I wouldn't mind being able to offer that theme with multiple colours so leave that request with me :) The signatures on certain computers can become a pain though, if they are too wide it throws the formatting of the page way out. For those people who browse using a widescreen display it is no issues, but I still will look to fix it (somehow).

#31 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

simple. Limit sig sizes. Colour options should have the usual, red,green,blue,yellow.
TSM

#32 N/A_EJ22

N/A_EJ22

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Music, Sport, Beer, Wimin

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:38 PM

Im liking the green. The STi Lib behind the logo is abit hard to see but could be this computer. Ill check if its the same when i get home. Colour options would also be cool as Soop said. Good progress though guys :).

Previous: 97 Gen 2 Liberty wagon, 89 NA MX5, 88 Toyota Cresta. Current: 04 turbo MX5, 02 Foz GT.

#33 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:04 PM

New PC and the car is still hard to see. But other than that, the forum looks great. Looks far more profesional. On the other PC I couldn't see the grey border, but the workshop PC does fail in epic fashion, so you shouldn't worry to much. I think you should set this as the default layout to give the forum its own identity persea.
TSM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users