21 replies to this topic

#21 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:35 PM

That is still a risk you take. Police aren't there to screw up an organised event, but to ensure that whoever attends the event doesn't endanger themselves or others. Or for people attending to do such things as you've mentioned.

If you aren't doing anything wrong, you cannot get into trouble. That's how I see it.

I'm not against what you guys are saying, but it's pretty self-explanatory isn't it? Your character, the way you present yourself and your attitude/conduct has a significant influence on how the police and the general public perceive you. The same thing relates to someone driving a car. You can pretty much tell who's a fuckwit and who isn't before someone has even thought about doing a burnout. Time and place.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#22 charbs

charbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:09 PM

The only thing I see wrong in that video is the inclusion of the stolen vehicle at the beginning. What the hell does that have to do with car joining they're reporting about lol?

But totally agree with others, when you're gonna go to these places at certain times, you're looking for trouble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users