Suby Club

»

GX conversion

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 13 Mar 2009

how cheap?

free?
case of beer... somthing like that

Soop's Photo Soop 13 Mar 2009

Meh who care's if its a cannon. It's not like you can really detract from the Gen1 S1 much :P

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 13 Mar 2009

Haha f**k you paul, pretty sure this is the new ghetto wagon haha Yeah I was thinking similer today when I was watching vids of it on youtube. Just suck when the noob bashers are like zomg you have teh **** cannon yo

Blaeven's Photo Blaeven 13 Mar 2009

Haha f**k you paul, pretty sure this is the new ghetto wagon haha

Yeah I was thinking similer today when I was watching vids of it on youtube. Just suck when the noob bashers are like zomg you have teh **** cannon yo

then you can just be like...

"does your cannon do this??"

*turns down volume*

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 27 Mar 2009

After much thought and problems over the last two weeks looks like ol libby will be sticking it out a bit more :) buying that varex today tomorro whenever i get in contact with my mate, legacy tail lights should be here within the week (anyone know the DIY to make them clear like bens did [93tz]) aaannnd i'll be exhanging the rs bonnet soon, going for a blak rooof bonnet wing scheme engine wise, NFI :lol:

Wrx33j's Photo Wrx33j 28 Mar 2009

After much thought and problems over the last two weeks looks like ol libby will be sticking it out a bit more :)

buying that varex today tomorro whenever i get in contact with my mate, legacy tail lights should be here within the week (anyone know the DIY to make them clear like bens did [93tz])

aaannnd i'll be exhanging the rs bonnet soon, going for a blak rooof bonnet wing scheme

engine wise, NFI :lol:

hey wen you found out how to make them clear could you let me know

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 28 Mar 2009

hey wen you found out how to make them clear could you let me know

yeah mate no worries

Aaron.W's Photo Aaron.W 29 Mar 2009

ur gonna love the varex scubba ive had one on my lib for almost 6 months now and i think its f**k**g awsome and best part about it is NO DRONE (well i dont have any)

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 29 Mar 2009

ur gonna love the varex scubba ive had one on my lib for almost 6 months now and i think its f**k**g awsome and best part about it is NO DRONE (well i dont have any)

yeah thats pretty much the only reason im getting it, its gonna put alot of black smoke over my back bumper tho :lol:

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 08 Apr 2009

allllllrighty

after much hassle with my bonnet i finially have a series1 rs bonnet, it come flat black half in undercoat with flame outlines painted on it, gave it a half arsed sand and 2 coats of black, looks alright, you can see the flames comming through on some angles so the bonnet will be back to metal and then undercoated and repainted (unsure of colour black or car colour)

bumper im still waiting for dad to paint it, missed the gap between work for him so i'll have to wait a few more weeks/month/s

rear bar skirt/lips should be getting painted later on tonight

Posted Image

Posted Image

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 11 Aug 2009

Bit of an update... so here goes... ended up using the engine from the ghetto wagon in my lib now, as i found it had a new VRS kit >50,000kms ago, got a couple of small oil leaks (cam seals and oilcrank) but other then that its fine. car now blows no white/blue smoke :D and my rear bumper isnt black :D so im pretty happy with that. Just lastnight picked up my RS front bar, RS bonnet, Grill and front guards from the painters, very happy!!!!! i will post pics tonight when its all installed. future plans are to get the doors done :D new tyres for my mags, billies-lowering springs, HD sway bar links. in pretty much that order :D

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 13 Aug 2009

After talking to cardiff auto i think i'll go with some STI struts and springs. tempted to get them now, but i told myself i'd get the doors and sideskirts painted..

pictures are here...
:yahoo:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Morgan's Photo Morgan 13 Aug 2009

looks good mark. have you got ur greens since last time i saw your car? congrats! still doesnt qualify you to put the RS Turbo sticker on it tho! lol

haha i've been able to get my greens since mid febuary lol. just didnt really worry about it. but thanks :D it'll qualify for the RS turbo sticker in a couple of years :D

Shiv's Photo Shiv 13 Aug 2009

All I can say is:

FINALLY!

Hahaha, looks good Mark, glad to see it all coming together :D :P

Slow and steady wins the race :P

Shiv's Photo Shiv 13 Aug 2009

How about some RS foggies?

alexGT's Photo alexGT 13 Aug 2009

you will get b*tch slapped for that rs sticker..... be careful!!

well if i can find some series 1 RS foggies i'll buy them in an instant! their so rare! but i will be calling a few jap import places to see what they can do...

Alex's Photo Alex 13 Aug 2009

+1 for car, neat and tidy, and much better colour coded. -22 for stickers. -23 for the stickers. again.