#41 Morgan

Morgan

...jus waitin' 4 a m8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,485 posts
  • Interests:Taking a poo

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

Here were my newly acquired imperfections. It has cracked in two places and spreading like a mofo. And some squiggly lines. Not sure what they are from but got them fixed anywho.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dropped the car off yesterday morning for it to all be fixed for the third and hopefully last time!

Came back looking beautiful and shiney. Brand new bar - i specifically requested they do not use the crash replacement again as it was clearly a dodgy one in the first place.

Posted Image

Since then, it has already gone south.

The driveway to the smash repairers has a bit of a dip between the bitumen and the driveway. I was stationary, waiting for traffic to pass before i went onto the road. So far so good. Then i took my foot off the brake but my car wasnt on a big enough angle to the road as i thought. AHHH CRAPPPP!!!! None of the four wheels had even touched the bitumen yet and my bar was already scraped!!! I was devestated to say the least. I even dropped an F bomb. And i dont swear.

The left side

Posted Image

The right side

Posted Image

But what can you do. It hurts to think about it but im doing as little of that as possible :P

IM47Gcv.jpg

#42 Shiv

Shiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:06 PM

Wow it really was bad :o Wasn't as visible in the rain on that cruise...

But at least its all fixed now and you can get on with the business of selling your car.

But what can you do. It hurts to think about it but im doing as little of that as possible :P

Sleeping tablets will be your friend tonight - your gonna need them! :P

liftbacktestCustom3_zps39c01efc.jpg

#43 buddylove

buddylove

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:16 AM

AHHH CRAPPPP!!!! None of the four wheels had even touched the bitumen yet and my bar was already scraped!!! I was devestated to say the least. I even dropped an F bomb. And i dont swear.

hahaha. ahh morgan, I know that feeling. maybe the painters have a driveway like that on purpose for repeat business :sarcastic: haha

MY07 GT-B 6MT Sedan

#44 Morgan

Morgan

...jus waitin' 4 a m8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,485 posts
  • Interests:Taking a poo

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:39 AM

hahaha. ahh morgan, I know that feeling. maybe the painters have a driveway like that on purpose for repeat business :sarcastic: haha

I wouldnt be surprised! I cant say they're the most reputable place. I did have to take my car back multiple times to fix their errors. Shes all pretty now though :)
In time to sell her!

IM47Gcv.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users