#501 jakefake

jakefake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:23 PM

So i've sold the liberty, 

It went for $15k to a friend. 

Sad to see it go but i've had alot of fun owning this powerful liberty. There is nothing better than trolling wankers in skylines and commodores that think they will chop me. 

Will miss the car but have to start thinking about the furture and i can finally afford to buy my first house.. 

So this thread will most probably die off but thanks to everyone who has given me advice and sold me alot of cheap parts to make my car to where it it and will be for many years to come.. 

jake out ;)

Attached File  10456799_10152426784212852_5154056774920177034_n.jpg   157.58KB   14 downloads

#502 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:37 PM

Sad to see but hopefully your mate takes care of her as much as you have. Priorities unfortunately come into play sometimes so don't think you're taking a step backwards getting that deposit for a home.

Congratulations and good luck mate. Is this a goodbye to SubyClub too or do you plan on getting yourself into another Subaru one day?

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#503 Krypton

Krypton

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:Snow,Cars,Video games,ect

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:43 PM

That upsetting man, but at least you are putting it towards something worth wild.

#504 Rustyrobertson

Rustyrobertson

Boxer this, Boxer that, Boxer EVERYTHING!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:13 PM

Jakes still got a subi in the family is gf has a black GDB wrx so im sure he'll still be around :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users