#21 Alex

Alex

NO AIDS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

Posted Image

Are all you TT owners like your cars... Highly strung and prone to breaking down?

Chillax a bit.

#22 Cam.

Cam.

OEM+

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

I've been working on a mates B4 tonight that has just done a big end by the sounds of it. lol.

If you are going down the exhaust road, Do it once and get a tune.

This car has done 120,000k's and has no mods, I would do it straight away if I owned one.

Asb2OgK.jpg?1

#23 TSG

TSG

Cured

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

I've been working on a mates B4 tonight that has just done a big end by the sounds of it. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

I am pretty chillaxed. But the trolling gets old. We're just going to end up with an entire forum dedicated to single turbo conversion and TT hate posts. Not that its a terrible idea.. however people like myself love their B4/GTB when they are behaving themselves. But anyway, the thread is way off topic now.

#24 BigWillieStyles

BigWillieStyles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

I am pretty chillaxed. But the trolling gets old. We're just going to end up with an entire forum dedicated to single turbo conversion and TT hate posts. Not that its a terrible idea.. however people like myself love their B4/GTB when they are behaving themselves. But anyway, the thread is way off topic now.

I agree with tsg 100 percent! :)

#25 Alex

Alex

NO AIDS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

Instead we've ended up with a forum dedicated to whinging TT owners, and you sir, are the ambassador.

Congratulations.

#26 simon

simon

Mr POINTY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,096 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

^^^^^ haha really........sigh.....again :dash2:

SOLD Legacy GTB 

SOLD Gen 1 RS turbo wagon

SOLD Gen2 Outback limited

Car less atm.......Whats next??

#27 nickknack

nickknack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

Most of the whining seems to come from you, Alex. Yes the TT system is flawed, but we don't need to be reminded about it every time we ask a question.

#28 grazz

grazz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

from what i have read^, sounds to me like someone is jealous that you guys have working TT's, ...... and their (alex's) TT was a disaster.

ha ha

#29 bd-850

bd-850

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

i love my TT, just had a engine rebuild. but who cares. i love the way the TT delivers Power. its all personal taste.

anywho Re the Fujitsubo muffler, only going by the youtube vids, i love the sound of it and wanting to get one myself (but i prefer New over 2nd hand)

fact is, do YOU like the exhaust?
do YOU want the exhaust?
would YOU be happy with it?

its all about YOU! yes its good to get other opinion sometimes. but in the end, its up to YOU

#30 TSG

TSG

Cured

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Instead we've ended up with a forum dedicated to whinging TT owners, and you sir, are the ambassador.

Congratulations.

You never hear me whinging about the TT system. Ever. I enjoy my car for what it is, otherwise I would never have bought it. If the motor blows due to aids, so be it, move on with life.

Most of the whining seems to come from you, Alex. Yes the TT system is flawed, but we don't need to be reminded about it every time we ask a question.

This. Times eleventy thousand. We post asking for a straight answer, not to be told by a disgruntled member its because of TT aids - I have seen you say its aids when its completely unrelated to the turbo system (i.e. cbf explaining the possible problem because I don't like your motor configuration, wtf kind of help is that). Being told we need to drop major dollars into the car to satisfy your ego doesn't make for good forum information. There are a lot of AUDM and JDM B4's and GTB's around, and not just on our shores... some run better than others. If it is because of aids, sure go ahead, but when its unrelated (like this thread). You're preaching to the choir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users