←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

Mosti's B4

Samon's Photo Samon 20 Sep 2009

Looks decent... I really like the front lip - though do you find that it scrapes if you go over any sort of incline (i.e. steep driveway entrance, etc), being lower than the stock bumper (which in most of the examples I've seen usually has the bottom edge all scratched from scraping)?

Mosti's Photo Mosti 20 Sep 2009

I really like your B4 mate,

The front lip and CS9 wheels really set it off!

How much was the muffler as i want to get rid of the cannon on my B4 and get something quieter.

Do you know if they come with a 3.5" inlet?

Cheers mate

I got the muffler from Japan through Import Monster, used for about $600 delivered. It is a Trust Silent Revolution made specifically for the BE5 B4 with 3" inlet and outlet with a 4.5 or 5" tip. Why would you want a 3.5" inlet?

Evil_VZ-T's Photo Evil_VZ-T 20 Sep 2009

Cheers mate

I got the muffler from Japan through Import Monster, used for about $400 delivered. It is a Trust Silent Revolution made specifically for the BE5 B4 with 3" inlet and outlet with a 4.5 or 5" tip. Why would you want a 3.5" inlet?

No worries, Might have to have a looksie.

I have a 3.5" TBE:)

Soop's Photo Soop 20 Sep 2009

wtf? Do you like all your tailpipes oversized?

Alex's Photo Alex 20 Sep 2009

single conversion pics not loading...

Chadza's Photo Chadza 20 Sep 2009

Hey mate, that lip looks FANTASTIC! Even better than the other wrx lip that Ultrex recommends for the B4. When you say "cutting to make it fit"....can you elaborate on that? What exactly needed to be done to get it to fit as it looks like sex on the front of a B4!!

Alex's Photo Alex 20 Sep 2009

I agree with Mark's sentiments. One of the best B4's here! She's a beauty, which others should aspire to!

Ericmcg's Photo Ericmcg 21 Sep 2009

Very sweet looking B4, front lip looks excellent...

Mosti's Photo Mosti 21 Sep 2009

Cheers guys

Mosti's Photo Mosti 18 Apr 2013

Wow nearly 3.5 years since I last posted in here.
The car has changed a little is time, CS9's where sold about 2 years ago as well as the Hyperflow CAI and Defi Boost gauge. The stock BBS rims are back on the car after 3 colour changes (Charcoal metallic, white now black). I will upgrading the B4 in a few months so I've started the process of tidying up a few of the worn interior piece and the faded and broken exterior bits.

Currently in transit I have a JDM B4 steering wheeling ( identical AUSDM except the sliver ring around the MOMO symbol). This obviously will be replacing the my worn out one. Along with that I have a Beatrush alloy gear knob. I also will be vinyl wrapping my front lip in carbon fibre to match the ARC carbon scoop add-on. Other things I've done include painting the chrome grille surround black, fake Rays wheel nuts(blue).

I'll try and update more as they happen.

Attached Files

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 18 Apr 2013

Looks good mate, even though mines blue, your B4 was my inspiration. Soon to remove the CS9'S also.

migoreng's Photo migoreng 18 Apr 2013

I saw your photos a while ago. Looked great with the other wheels. I bought the same front lip recently :)

Yeh I miss my CS9's bit needed money at the time so they had to go.

I saw your photos a while ago. Looked great with the other wheels. I bought the same front lip recently :)

06/07 lip suits the B4 the best IMO. At the time a couple of people had the 03/05 lip which looks good but I risked it and went for a 06/07

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 18 Apr 2013

Do you have any other photos of the BBS's when they were white??

Posted Image

They look epic in white in this photo.

Here ya go

Attached Files

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 18 Apr 2013

Looks great. But would have been a bastard to clean haha.

Biggest pain in the arse! After about a month they were stained a creamy colour. If they were powder coated or professionally sprayed they be easy to clean but I used rattle cans.

Guest_KONG_* 18 Apr 2013

Where would one purchase an Arc scoopmebob?

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 18 Apr 2013

Posted Image

WOW!
That really looks good.

Where would one purchase an Arc scoopmebob?

I got mine off import monster. From what I've seen they are pretty rare and they actually have purpose other then looks.
The was only 1 on IM yesterday when I was browsing through BE/BH items

Some more pics of the ARC scoop. You can see the noticeable 5mm raise

Attached Files