• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts
  • Interests:Not the internet

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:18 PM

Though it will be

Are you upset kimi ?
.... Yes...

Can anything be done to stop this from happening again ?

... Yes ...

Stuff goes here

#82 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

Everything you see is an hallucination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts
  • Interests:long walks behind abandoned buildings.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:25 PM

News.com.au, not really known for their accuracy on the news.

Attached Files

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

"My eye is watering, this might be a bit hot"

I should just convert to single, right?

Horsepower Factory

Revzone Auto Tuning Centre

#83 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:39 PM

Well done to Sauber for both cars being in the points. It's just going to make the whole Van Der Garde drama more interesting I think.

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

Horsepower Factory

#84 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

Lewis shits me, but it's funny to see him star struck by Arnie, who has no idea who any of these guys are.

Horsepower Factory

#85 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

I'LL BE BACK

Stuff goes here

#86 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:03 PM

boring race. 

mercedes to win 90% of races again this season.

at least ferrari has competitive cars this year.

renault need to get their shit together.

MY07 GT spec B

#87 simon

simon

Mr POINTY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,096 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:06 PM

Another year of "I wonder who is going to come third".

SOLD Legacy GTB 

SOLD Gen 1 RS turbo wagon

SOLD Gen2 Outback limited

Car less atm.......Whats next??

#88 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

Pretty much.

Horsepower Factory

#89 SAV84C

SAV84C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:38 PM

More bullshit from Fox?

http://www.foxsports...l-1227264862950

#90 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:17 PM

they've said that every year since they won their last title. i think the treat is real but how real i guess you never know how real until they actually pull out of the sport

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#91 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:02 AM

such a sorry state of affairs. sauber should be ashamed of themdselves..

The Giedo van der Garde-Sauber saga is finally over with the Dutchman confirming they have ended their relationship "by mutual consent".

The build-up to the season-opening Australian GP was dominated by the off-track events involving the two parties with Van der Garde taking the team to court to force them to hand him a race seat.

The Supreme Court of Victoria ruled in his favour and Sauber also lost their appeal, but Van der Garde later "gave up his legal rights to race" adding that his team would continue discussions with the team.

Those discussions have now come to a conclusion with the 29-year-old confirming in a statement on Facebook that they have reached an agreement.

"We have reached a settlement with Sauber and my driver contract with the team has been ended by mutual consent," it said. "As a passionate race driver, I feel sad and am very disappointed. I have worked very hard my entire career, ever since starting with go-karts at the age of eight, to live my dream and become a successful Formula One driver. I had hoped at last to be able to show what I am capable of, driving a car for a respected midfield team in the 2015 season. This dream has been taken away from me and I know that my future in Formula One is probably over.

"I had a valid driver contract for the entire 2015 season and enforceable rights to it. I pushed very hard until last Saturday in Melbourne to get the drive that I was entitled to. This legal process started in 2014 and has taken a great deal of effort. It was never a last minute thing, but it only became public in the last week when we tried to force the team to accept the rulings of a succession of legal authorities and courts.

"I am a race driver and all I want is to race. However, the team principal was adamant not to let me drive, notwithstanding my legal rights to do so and a series of rulings and court orders in my favour and despite my race driving abilities. I will never understand this. I could have persisted, but the team principal had taken a decision contrary to my contract that she would not work with me and this became painfully clear in the paddock in Melbourne. To push on against this determination might have brought down the team, it would most certainly have wrecked the opening Grand Prix in Melbourne because the team´s cars would have been seized by the court, it may have ruined the careers of two young drivers Marcus Ericsson and Felipe Nasr. Possibly the team´s directors would even be taken into custody. I decided I did not want to live with that idea, even though it was only the team’s management that was responsible for the bizarre situation I found myself in.

"I am very grateful to my fans and many friends in Formula One who have given me a lot of support during the last couple of months. This period has been very difficult for me especially since I could not talk to anybody about the pending proceedings. Last week, many drivers on the grid gave me their support and several of them did so openly in the media as well. The same goes for several leading figures in the paddock who include team bosses and reputable former Formula One drivers. I thank them as well."

The Dutchman says he will look to continue his motorsport career in other categories.

"I see this as a new beginning. I will sit down with my management in the coming weeks to discuss my future plans. I would love to take part in the WEC and the Le Mans 24 Hours in an LMP1 car," the statement added. "Former Formula One drivers do very well in this series. We also have our eye on other series such as the DTM in 2016 and beyond."

signature_1_35.jpg

#92 zahmad

zahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:57 AM

Seems like Van der Garde is a genuine all round nice guy. Feel sorry for him...

"Finally, I would like to direct a few words to the teams, drivers, future drivers, their managers and the Formula One governing bodies. I sincerely hope that what has happened to me will start a movement aimed at setting new standards and bringing about new regulations to help protect the rights of drivers. I would like to think that the values and business ethics that apply in any other business should be equally applicable in Formula One. I am lucky to have had Marcel and Jeroen on my side.

"Both of them have extensive backgrounds in business and bring a lot of expertise to the table when it comes to resolving complicated business affairs. Without them, I would have remained empty-handed in the wake of this extraordinary affair. There are numerous examples of talented drivers with good intentions but without the sort of professional support that I have had, who have been broken by Formula One and who have seen their careers destroyed.

"I therefore hope that my unprecedented case which was heard last week by the Supreme Court of Victoria at Melbourne will serve as an example to illustrate what should change, and that new regulations will be implemented to help protect driver rights."

#93 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:56 PM

Off topic of this season, but this was an article from 17/4/80...35 years ago. This was a statement released by Ford.

jqHCGds.jpg

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#94 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:27 PM

but if the cost does not go up, how will bern bern get more money ?

Stuff goes here

#95 zahmad

zahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:31 PM

but if the cost does not go up, how will bern bern get more money ?

Exactly!

#96 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:44 PM

the other problem is innovation costs money. People call for technological improvement but they complain the cars are to quiet. The teams ask for cost to be reduced but ask more engine testing and budget. Teams use F1 as a testing exercise for technologies that will benefit everyone in their road cars in the future but the fans don’t enjoy it as much as they did with the old engines. F1 is full of contradictions and while I know Bernie is a money grubber but you can't blame him entirely for costs. Yes he could have a better distribution of wealth but some of these teams are also disadvantaged by their own management.

The biggest problem in my mind is you don’t have level playing field when it comes to team ownerships. F1 needs more works teams. That’s the short and curly of it IMO. All of these “racing teams” that aren’t factory backed and that are more or less funded by pay drivers are always going to be playing the empty wallet card. The romance of a gentleman driver winning a race really doesn’t fit in modern Formula 1.

Volkswagen should enter an Audi or Lamborghini team, Toyota, Renault, Honda and BMW should comeback as a manufacturers etc. that would bring much more stability to teams and you’d have to think a closer field

signature_1_35.jpg

#97 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

UZ004wc.jpg

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#98 Richo

Richo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:43 PM

Volkswagen should enter an Audi or Lamborghini team, Toyota, Renault, Honda and BMW should comeback as a manufacturers etc. that would bring much more stability to teams and youd have to think a closer field

I want to see a lambo F1 car

Stuff goes here

#99 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:31 PM

koenigsegg should just enter their regera in factory trim :P