• Please log in to reply
1206 replies to this topic

#41 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:43 PM

On the same note, Idiots that do the "Westside" hand gesture.... we're on the east coast FFS!

*hand thing* Wesstside...

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#42 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

*Gets the staple gun* Righto, drop-em...
TSM

#43 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

Spoop. What's with your avatar? Are they Emo's? Very angry Emo's? I don't like Emo's, no, not Emu's, EMO'S!!! Nothing but air thieves.

#44 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:07 PM

isnt it slipknot?.. their only good songs = duality and before i forget (f**king MAD song). rest is shit.
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#45 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:12 PM

Yes its Slipknot. They're not sh!t you just need to be in the mood for it. Three Nill, The Blister exists and Pulse of the maggots are all good songs as well.
TSM

#46 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Lee

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:36 PM

Slipknot

Just Married

#47 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:59 PM

*hand thing* Wesstside...

...I'm guilty of this :lol:

*duz an Ali G impersonation*

Posted Image
"Wessssstsiiiiiide iz the best!"
Posted Image

#48 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:16 PM

I have been guilty of favouring this hand sign.

Its great though as its universal and works equally well on the Nort, South, East and Westside! :lol:

Posted Image

OEM+

#49 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:17 PM

I wonder where/how that originated.
TSM

#50 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:30 PM

rofl, well said cruisn
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#51 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:38 PM

I have been guilty of favouring this hand sign.

Its great though as its universal and works equally well on the Nort, South, East and Westside! :lol:

Posted Image

Well done! LOL! :lol:
Posted Image

#52 Evil_VZ-T

Evil_VZ-T

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:58 PM

Removed at request. - Dylan
MY02 Liberty B4

#53 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:07 PM

so when you go overseas you will have to walk around the streets in silence because you don't know the native language...?

better hope you don't get lost... or you'd better learn how to say "how do you get to ______" in the native language of the country...

though i do get what you're saying

on a completely unrelated note (not a stab at you Evil_VZ-T, you just reminded me), i hate people who are "prejudicially" (according to firefox, it's not a word, but i hope you know what i mean) racist for no good reason...

i have a mate who refuses to go to a Chinese massage place no matter how much i tell him that it helps...

he wants a tattoo but said he would flat out refuse a tattoo from anyone Asian, even if it was free...

don't get me wrong... sometimes racism is funny... but being that racist is a bit unecicarry...

hell... i'd get with an asian chick, so long as i found her attractive...

2mmwi1w.jpg

#54 Evil_VZ-T

Evil_VZ-T

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:24 PM

Removed at request. - Dylan
MY02 Liberty B4

#55 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:30 PM

i agree with that 100%...

hell... 120%...

cos i can... :D

2mmwi1w.jpg

#56 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:51 PM

i agree with that 100%...

hell... 120%...

cos i can... :D

you retard there is no 120%

LIES>

HAI TRISTAN

#57 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

Well you know what I hate?

Racially intolerant Gibbos.

Racist Australians who have very little respect and consideration for people of different cultural backgrounds. The fact that they are speaking in another language doesn't automatically assume that they're speaking about you.

Who cares what language they're speaking in? Were they speaking to you? No? STFU. Why would you want to know what they were speaking about? I know. Because you want to start trouble with them, because you're a racist prick!

Although Lance, you do raise a couple of good points, your overall attitude is quite disturbing. I really don't like the way you refer to such people in derogatory terms. It shows how irreverent and disrespectful you are. We all live here in Australia together, and when you say that people should go back where they came from, let me ask you. When did your family arrive here? 200 odd years ago, as criminals?

And what's this utter bull about Australian culture? What culture is that? Watered down British culture? Think about it for a moment (if your little racist brain allows you to.) Australian culture I believe is a giant melting pot of ALL CULTURES we have here in Australia. Every aspect of our life here in Australia (which I believe we have to be greatly thankful for) is a little part of pretty much all cultures of the world. Which to me, makes it terrific. We are a multicultural society, a delicate framework of community life that won't be found ANYWHERE else in the world. Its absolutely unique, and people like you Lance, have the potential to ruin it for everyone else.

Think a little more before you post Lance.

#58 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:59 AM

Wow... I'm quite shocked at Evil's post and agree whole heartedly with Alex's response. Not cool at all.

#59 fatcat67

fatcat67

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:I'm too old to remember.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:05 AM

Well you know what I hate?

Racially intolerant Gibbos.

Racist Australians who have very little respect and consideration for people of different cultural backgrounds. The fact that they are speaking in another language doesn't automatically assume that they're speaking about you.

Who cares what language they're speaking in? Were they speaking to you? No? STFU. Why would you want to know what they were speaking about? I know. Because you want to start trouble with them, because you're a racist prick!

Although Lance, you do raise a couple of good points, your overall attitude is quite disturbing. I really don't like the way you refer to such people in derogatory terms. It shows how irreverent and disrespectful you are. We all live here in Australia together, and when you say that people should go back where they came from, let me ask you. When did your family arrive here? 200 odd years ago, as criminals?

And what's this utter bull about Australian culture? What culture is that? Watered down British culture? Think about it for a moment (if your little racist brain allows you to.) Australian culture I believe is a giant melting pot of ALL CULTURES we have here in Australia. Every aspect of our life here in Australia (which I believe we have to be greatly thankful for) is a little part of pretty much all cultures of the world. Which to me, makes it terrific. We are a multicultural society, a delicate framework of community life that won't be found ANYWHERE else in the world. Its absolutely unique, and people like you Lance, have the potential to ruin it for everyone else.

Think a little more before you post Lance.

That about sums it up. I was mortified by the intolerance shown in Evil's posts.
As Tony Montana would say:
In this country, you gotta make the money first.
Then when you get the money, you get the power.
Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

#60 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:13 AM

I'm quite shocked at Evil's post and agree whole heartedly with Alex's response.
Not cool at all.

+1. I didn't even know people still think like that these days...

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users