1206 replies to this topic

#61 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:14 AM

BRING ON THE RACIALLY TOLERANT LURRRRRRRVE!!!! <3 alex
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#62 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:46 PM

BRING ON THE RACIALLY TOLERANT LURRRRRRRVE!!!!

Mmmmm..........

Inter-racial love. :D

OEM+

#63 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:18 PM

which one of u bitches editedmy post... im lookin atyou dyl!
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

#64 Not Marv

Not Marv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Living an organic lifestyle free of vices like alcohol.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

Me wanting to put haltech in and new wiring loom. only to find i have rego and insurance due 3 days apart. $6.80 per hour is Shyte

I have tunes saved to my laptop at home. Great thing about Haltechs is that you can email tunes.

For example, say someone had a tune by JEM for an MY95 STi RA motor, FMIC, 440s, parallel rails & TD05-16G. That'd be pretty cool base map, eh? Then stick wideband in, adjust mixtures and win.

#65 Not Marv

Not Marv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Living an organic lifestyle free of vices like alcohol.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:50 PM

PS: I hate the motherf**kers who hit my car last night & didn't leave a note. Rage Anger Fury And not because the Subaru is worth anything. This is for being a spineless c*nt who can't own up to f*cking up. I will not forget this. Vengeance will be mine. I'll burn your ****** house down with your kids in it after i sodomise your dog (or dead mother's remains) and snap one off in your wife's mouth.

#66 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:54 PM

PS: I hate the motherf**kers who hit my car last night & didn't leave a note.

Rage
Anger
Fury

And not because the Subaru is worth anything. This is for being a spineless c*nt who can't own up to f*cking up.

I will not forget this. Vengeance will be mine. I'll burn your ****** house down with your kids in it after i sodomise your dog (or dead mother's remains) and snap one off in your wife's mouth.

Paedophilia , beastiality, necrophili and scat fetish all in one post. You've already won.

#67 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 02:14 PM

PS: I hate the motherf**kers who hit my car last night & didn't leave a note.

Rage
Anger
Fury

And not because the Subaru is worth anything. This is for being a spineless c*nt who can't own up to f*cking up.

I will not forget this. Vengeance will be mine. I'll burn your ****** house down with your kids in it after i sodomise your dog (or dead mother's remains) and snap one off in your wife's mouth.

pricks...

got any pics of the dmg done??? is it bad??

#68 boost

boost

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:cars with boost, cars that need no boost, etc..

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:14 PM

***** thread. That is all.
AWD + BOOST = SEXY TIME

#69 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

Suits you well then :sarcastic: :yahoo:

#70 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

You say that in every new thread.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#71 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

New rant. My waterpump is mc'cactus. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

#72 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:13 PM

Ill tell you what pissed me off..

People who speak different languages in public. i find it outright f**ken rude.
We most of the time have no idea what they are talking about or planning. Hell, they could be planning an attack or bad mouthing a person or object.

Its should be illegal to speak other languages in public except english. They come to our country with their languages, food, and problems. and expect us to move out of their way and listen to them. they try to bring their culture here. yes some is great, as we are multi cultural. but the ones that bring crime and problems are f**ked. they should be shot or sent back on the rickity old boat they sailed across from.

you come to our country, you obey our laws, rules and culture, END OF STORY. If you disobey, back you go.

We dont want to hear their jibberish and their hocking and spitting. they left their county for various reasons, good or bad, but i certianly dont want austalia ending up like other failed countries the imports have come from.

I have one thing to say to you.
*edit* NOT COOL
My Great Grandfather came to this country from Italy in 1957. When he was 47.
He Lost his eldest son to the Nazi war machine and his daughter to American bombers. He worked hard all his life, on Orchards surrounding Shepparton in Victoria, in order to give the best possible life to his two remaining sons. He died in 1991 aged 84. In those 37 years he never learned to speak English (We'll not alot).
I myself speak Italian. My Father and my sister speak Italian.
So for you to say what you said, you can seriously go get *edit* a second language.

Sorry to the other members for this, but this kind of rubbish is a total joke. *edit*
TOTAL JOKE.

*edit* = Paul, such profanity and bad juju is not necessary in getting your point across. There is no need to stoop low enough to that level.

<3

Alex.

TSM

#73 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Lee

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:33 PM

[RANT]People that are scared of the CEO wankers [/RANT]

Just Married

#74 Evil_VZ-T

Evil_VZ-T

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:25 PM

Sorry guys, im embarrassed and discusted by what i wrote. i was in a worked up and alcohol fueled mood last night and i had no reason at all to write that verbal rubbish. Im sorry if that offended anyone. Alex, Pauly, SUBARU and other's i hope you accept my apology. ill accept a banning if that is the nessesary punishment for this behavior. man, i dont know what was going on aye. my two best mate's are greek/croation and my ex G/f was from the Philippines. Marv, The haltech i have has a tune for a built 2ltr (b4 motor), VF22, hyperflow TMIC, 550's and zorst. so im guessing that all i really need is to adjust the fuel map to accomodate my tiny 380cc's or wait untill i buy 440's and parallel rails and get it done properly by glen at ESP who originally did the tune. if you could sent the tune you have, that would be great as it can have a good look and see how everything works. (if thats ok with you) cheers Lance

Edited by Evil_VZ-T, 29 August 2008 - 10:26 PM.

MY02 Liberty B4

#75 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:16 PM

S'ok Lance. Hope you learnt from the experience... Bannings what they do "over there".... :)

#76 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:22 PM

which one of u bitches editedmy post... im lookin atyou dyl!

Thread cleaned up.

It wasn't me Mav, it was Alex I think. I saw rabbit like droppings left behind which is a tell-tale sign that Alex has been around (he pumps out nuggets).

#77 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:27 PM

rofl soz dyl.. forgive me??? alex you bastard!

#78 Guest_Alex_*

Guest_Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:27 PM

Thread cleaned up.

It wasn't me Mav, it was Alex I think. I saw rabbit like droppings left behind which is a tell-tale sign that Alex has been around (he pumps out nuggets).

:flag_of_truce:

#79 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:29 PM

rofl, sok i still love you for ur brembos... oh wait.

#80 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:28 PM

Well you know what I hate?

Racially intolerant Gibbos.

Racist Australians who have very little respect and consideration for people of different cultural backgrounds. The fact that they are speaking in another language doesn't automatically assume that they're speaking about you.

Who cares what language they're speaking in? Were they speaking to you? No? STFU. Why would you want to know what they were speaking about? I know. Because you want to start trouble with them, because you're a racist prick!

Although Lance, you do raise a couple of good points, your overall attitude is quite disturbing. I really don't like the way you refer to such people in derogatory terms. It shows how irreverent and disrespectful you are. We all live here in Australia together, and when you say that people should go back where they came from, let me ask you. When did your family arrive here? 200 odd years ago, as criminals?

And what's this utter bull about Australian culture? What culture is that? Watered down British culture? Think about it for a moment (if your little racist brain allows you to.) Australian culture I believe is a giant melting pot of ALL CULTURES we have here in Australia. Every aspect of our life here in Australia (which I believe we have to be greatly thankful for) is a little part of pretty much all cultures of the world. Which to me, makes it terrific. We are a multicultural society, a delicate framework of community life that won't be found ANYWHERE else in the world. Its absolutely unique, and people like you Lance, have the potential to ruin it for everyone else.

Think a little more before you post Lance.

Ok I havent been here for a few days so not sure what was said but Id take it as pretty bad from reading the replies. I totally agree with this reply tho, well done. I have friends from all backgrounds yet I dont see them as being "different" if that makes sense. I take ppl on face value, u hava good personality - that's all that matters. Sure u poke fun @ ur friends as they do 2 u about it sometimes but it's when its taken 2 another level thats the issue.

If someone speaks in another language - who cares? if its easier for them, deal with it or open up that intelligence box and learn it so u can understand and speak it! haha

I hate that "aussie pride" trash, fine rep the country, show the flag etc but when its taken to a more sinister racial view, that pisses me off.

I am english background and hell yeh - I'm convict blood.. (watch ur wallets..) I'm proud of the fact I'm from convict background, same as others have the right to be proud of their backgrounds.

As Ali G put it...
Posted Image

PS: WESTSIIIIIIDE *duz the hand gesture*
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users