←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

THE RANT THREAD!!!

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 12 Nov 2009

If you don't like it, move to WA. We just about fly kick every fucker that lights up within 100 metres of a public area.

It has to be done!

We just have had the hottest receptionist start at work a couple of weeks ago!

She seemed attractive until i saw that she has a smoko break every 15 minutes!

But, if she smokes, she pokes (quote from another bloke at work)

buzzda's Photo buzzda 12 Nov 2009

Hi,

Oh well, they WILL die slow and painful deaths. At the massive expense of us non smokers.

If you don't like it, move to WA. We just about fly kick every fucker that lights up within 100 metres of a public area.

Cheers,
Nik

hahahaha, Chuck stylz... I like. + you have my fav (reg) beer (L/Cr Pale) atm over there

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 25 Nov 2009

Waiting for my forking strut brace! Still! After being notified it was in Melbournes warehouse, weeks and weeks went by and still, nothing. I emailed the guy, he said it was too big to post and he forgot to tell me cause his been busy, paid extra to have it sent up by courier, which I got told was for last Monday, So yesterday, after not hearing anything, i sent another email, and got one back with courier details, the courier only picked the brace up today! Argh!!

Shiv's Photo Shiv 25 Nov 2009

Waiting for my forking strut brace! Still!

After being notified it was in Melbournes warehouse, weeks and weeks went by and still, nothing. I emailed the guy, he said it was too big to post and he forgot to tell me cause his been busy, paid extra to have it sent up by courier, which I got told was for last Monday, So yesterday, after not hearing anything, i sent another email, and got one back with courier details, the courier only picked the brace up today!

Argh!!

I thought this was Import Monster right?

I got mine posted to me (not IM).

It was just bubblewrapped up and that did the trick.

CodeBurn3r's Photo CodeBurn3r 25 Nov 2009

Waiting for my forking strut brace! Still!

After being notified it was in Melbournes warehouse, weeks and weeks went by and still, nothing. I emailed the guy, he said it was too big to post and he forgot to tell me cause his been busy, paid extra to have it sent up by courier, which I got told was for last Monday, So yesterday, after not hearing anything, i sent another email, and got one back with courier details, the courier only picked the brace up today!

Argh!!

how much in total if you dont mind me asking?

want to get one but i find IM is so expenive after all the fees are tacked on

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 25 Nov 2009

Why is the iPhone charging cable so forking short?

ams's Photo ams 25 Nov 2009

Yeah that shits me too. Why does iTunes have to be so bloaty and slow?

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 26 Nov 2009

Yeh import monster... Just annoyed waiting for it... Ty,it's the v3 Sti cf ones, posted to my door it should be $150... Bargin I think! +1 for iPhone crap

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 26 Nov 2009

Yeh import monster... Just annoyed waiting for it...

Ty,it's the v3 Sti cf ones, posted to my door it should be $150... Bargin I think!

+1 for iPhone crap

That's the bad thing about buying online, the waiting!

I love going into a store paying for an item and having it there and then,
although theres always more choice online

Shiv's Photo Shiv 26 Nov 2009

Yeh import monster... Just annoyed waiting for it...

Ty,it's the v3 Sti cf ones, posted to my door it should be $150... Bargin I think!

+1 for iPhone crap

Yup, good price!

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 26 Nov 2009

I don't think I could go to Subaru an just buy one.

JAZZIE's Photo JAZZIE 26 Nov 2009

its called Apple iFail.. not iPhone.. <3 my n97 :D <3 my n96 too :D </3 iFail.

its called Apple iFail.. not iPhone..

<3 my n97 :D
<3 my n96 too :D

</3 iFail.

I've had a few Nokia's before and they always seem so slow!

Morgan's Photo Morgan 26 Nov 2009

with 3000 msgs they are slow! delete them all and its like a new phone again :) Love my E63 Love my iTouch - aka the awesomeness without the fail :)

Love my iTouch - aka the awesomeness without the fail :)

iTouches are for people who wish they had iPhones :P

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 26 Nov 2009

My last 2 Nokia's have been EPIC fail. 2630 - Had this thing replaced 3 times due to so many software bugs. People couldn't hear me talking, would turn off mid way through conversations, would loose power rapidly - only for it to re-appear after turning on and off. Crap. 6210 Navigator - Slightly better than the above. Had many Bluetooth drop outs, very flimsy design (i've had it for about 6 months and the keys under the slide are already cracked off and the mould around the camera is coming away from the case), people unable to hear me talking, phone calls dropping out all the time, powering off randomly. I used to swear by Nokia, now I just swear at them. iPhone is crapping all over any Nokia I have had and looked at buying as a replacement to the above mentioned phones.

iTouches are for people who wish they had iPhones Posted Image

haha or for people who already have a good phone and dont want to pay ~$1200 over 24 months for an 8 gig iphone when i can buy a 16 gig ipod with 95% of the same features for $390 Posted Image ..though that was a year ago, now the 32GB ones are that price!!

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 26 Nov 2009

iTouches are for people who wish they had iPhones :P

I LOL'd - cos it's true.

Face it iPhone haters, There's really nothing they can't do, I'm pretty sure theres so many apps theres probably one that solves global warming...

I dont hate them! Majority of my friends have them and i in fact love them! but i already had a good phone!