←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

THE RANT THREAD!!!

Alex's Photo Alex 26 Nov 2009

iphones rawk. embrace the future. nokia phones are rubbish. nokia = FAIL. symbian OS = EPICFAIL. Most epic of FAILS. THE EPICFLAIL.

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 26 Nov 2009

iPhone 3GS in particular rocks... My 3Gs compared to other lowly 3G ones that I have used is much quicker!

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 26 Nov 2009

Hi, Not directed at you, Awickshia, but I am so forking annoyed with people saying EPIC FAILZZ in spoken word. It's bad enough and almost makes me cry when people type it, but when they say it out loud bad, bad thoughts start flowing through my brain. Cheers, Nik

Hi,

Not directed at you, Awickshia, but I am so forking annoyed with people saying EPIC FAILZZ in spoken word. It's bad enough and almost makes me cry when people type it, but when they say it out loud bad, bad thoughts start flowing through my brain.

Cheers,
Nik

Need a cuddle?

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 26 Nov 2009

Hi, Funnily enough, you are not the first person to ask me that question today. The answer is yes. I think I am being overcome by stress. But I always think people that are stressed are *******, so I'm not going to admit it. Cheers, Nik

Alex's Photo Alex 26 Nov 2009

Hi,

Funnily enough, you are not the first person to ask me that question today.

The answer is yes.

I think I am being overcome by stress. But I always think people that are stressed are *******, so I'm not going to admit it.

Cheers,
Nik

stressAIDS?

Soop's Photo Soop 26 Nov 2009

Not a massive fan of touch screen phones. 99% of the time my hands are filthy and they seem so flimsy. Also, the actual touch thing seems such a mega pain in the arse to get used to.

Not a massive fan of touch screen phones.
99% of the time my hands are filthy and they seem so flimsy. Also, the actual touch thing seems such a mega pain in the arse to get used to.

Haaai Paul!!

the iPhone is surprisingly well built and sold. Way more solid than any Nokia I've had. Also the lack of buttons means that there's not much that can get grimy and even if it does, it can wipe clean!
The interface is a piece of cake to use.

Soop's Photo Soop 26 Nov 2009

I've used one, and hated it. Found the interface to be clumsy. My $200 POS phone does the trick, is easy to use and if i smash it, its no drama to replace. Only thing i dont like about my current phone is its a flip.

ams's Photo ams 26 Nov 2009

It is. But the fact it's completely non-serviceable (not even remove the battery) makes it difficult to fix shit when it breaks. Have had my 3GS for 6 months now, not a single problem.

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 27 Nov 2009

It is.

But the fact it's completely non-serviceable (not even remove the battery) makes it difficult to fix shit when it breaks.

Have had my 3GS for 6 months now, not a single problem.

It means they just replace the whole thing :D

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 27 Nov 2009

want to get one but i find IM is so expenive after all the fees are tacked on

Rubbish. Import Monster is far cheaper than buying the same item here even with the added fees. EG the CS9's i just bought. Even cheaper with melbourne pick up.

robt's Photo robt 28 Nov 2009

I.M win. Front and rear matching Syms strut braces for my car in mint condition $130 delivered. Win.

Alex's Photo Alex 28 Nov 2009

IM is full of win. I have bought many bits and pieces from there. If you look hard enough, you can score some serious bargains. And lets not forget to mention the sixspeed bargains that can be had on there!!

ams's Photo ams 05 Feb 2010

Trishna and Krishna. That is all.

robt's Photo robt 03 Mar 2010

Well I went to get my car from an all day car park on a street near work only to find it parked in by a truck. I saw the driver and asked him if he could move it and he told me to get forked. He thought it was a 3 hour park not all day and I should have moved it and that locals hate people parking there. I told him to look at the sign. All day muthafucker. He then wanted to fight me! He then went on to say if I parked there again he would smash my car. I told him he must have such a loving home life and should grow a brain and that manners are free, use them. So should I report him to the cops for threatening me? He will be there tomorrow so what shall I do? Sensible answers please.

ams's Photo ams 03 Mar 2010

Sensible answers please.

lol.

Richo's Photo Richo 03 Mar 2010

take all the details of the truck. If its for a company of some sort, call them up and tell them what happened :D done that sort of thing before for dickhead people in company branded cars. If the truck blocks you again, call the council and report the truck as illegally parked too :D get it towed.

buzzda's Photo buzzda 03 Mar 2010

what shall I do?

Cops can't really do anything until he's actually harmed you. Best idea is park there tomorrow get his number plate and if/when you find damage then report it. Or park somewhere else.

robt's Photo robt 03 Mar 2010

No way I am risking my car. I will get his number and call his company. I feel remarkedly good considering as I had an awesome shout at him. I pwned him with wit and facts. Dumb fork. He thought it was a 3 hour park. There was a 3 hour sign but pointing the other way. Derrrrr.