• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#61 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:16 PM

I'm bored. "a B4 is a better car than a SS" is not an argument, it's a statement. Set it as your sig and lets all get on with it, eh? EDIT: waaaait up a sec - have buzzda and soop ever been logged in to SC at the same time?

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#62 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:21 PM

^^^ not yet! Can't wait for that though. I agree with what you said Alex.. it's a statement, not an argument. It's a statement that will sound prettly feeble next time he gets CHOPPED.

#63 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:32 PM

^^^ not yet!

Can't wait for that though.

I agree with what you said Alex.. it's a statement, not an argument. It's a statement that will sound prettly feeble next time he gets CHOPPED.

Not gonna happen where I live mate ;) they'll end up in a ditch or wrapped round a tree :D

#64 Scuba-Roo

Scuba-Roo

The local

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,960 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:35 PM

i heard the HSV place was on the goldcoast. i got told that from a weird physics teacher, so thats my evidence. i could google it but thats common sense. :P having driven a VEsv6 and been in an 08 rexy both in wet conditions i'd say the rexy broke traction a lot more then the VE. well the VE didnnt break traction for me. and handleing was about the same. I'm pretty sure a SS/clubsport would handle just aswell if not better then a Sv6. oh hai paul, you can race old mate and tristen, national subyclub meet?

Subyclub, The place where random internet weirdos become good mates

#65 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:40 PM

i heard the HSV place was on the goldcoast. i got told that from a weird physics teacher, so thats my evidence. i could google it but thats common sense. :P

having driven a VEsv6 and been in an 08 rexy both in wet conditions i'd say the rexy broke traction a lot more then the VE. well the VE didnnt break traction for me. and handleing was about the same.

I'm pretty sure a SS/clubsport would handle just aswell if not better then a Sv6.

oh hai paul, you can race old mate and tristen, national subyclub meet?

Hahaha! Your weird physics teacher is full of shit mate! I've been out to there about a half dozen times on meetings for work when I was at carsales.com.au.

#66 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:48 PM

Thing you seem to have forgotten, even if you are not 'pushing the car to its limit' there are SO many things out of your direct control, pothole, wildlife, bike rider, PERSON, an out of control car etc.. All things which can change your life in an instant, even if you're in control of the car. Heck, this has gone off topic from the original purpose hey!

#67 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:52 PM

Heck, this has gone off topic from the original purpose hey!

Mostly because it's a **** thread.

#68 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:02 PM

HSV's were based on Berlinas and Calais, not SS's in the range up until VZ. Pretty sure its still the same deal with VE's. This arguement blows. Id have one of both and be happy. :D

OEM+

#69 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:09 PM

LOL!

#70 Evil_VZ-T

Evil_VZ-T

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:17 PM

LOL, B4's came out in 2001/02/03. So that compares them to a VX/VU SS then? How about we compare those instead of the VE. Both cars have their advantage's in different ways and it depends on the driver too.
MY02 Liberty B4

#71 Evil_VZ-T

Evil_VZ-T

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:22 PM

Ok enough arguing, this is starting to be like ozn00b, dont let that happen.

Funny that
MY02 Liberty B4

#72 Rob

Rob

Previously known as OriaDae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

Didnt read the thread but this is what i think...... PENIS haii soop :P

▀▄..▄▀▄..▄▀...█.................▄▀▀▄.............▄▀▀▄......................▄..............................▄▀▀▀▄
....█.....█.....█▀█..█▄█.......▀▄......█▀█.....▀▄.......▄▀▀▄...▄..▄...▄...▄▄▄...▄..▄...▄▀▀▄...▀...▄▀
..........................▄..█......▄ ▀▄...█▄█........▀▄....█▀▀.....█▀.....█...█..█...█..█....▀▄.........█
............................▀........▀▄▄▀.............▀▄▄▀....▀▀......▀.......▀..▀▀▀....▀▀▀..▀▄▄▀.......▄

#73 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

You forgot (no homo) rob. jus sayin'.

#74 Soop

Soop

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

LOL. Hello Buztard. I lived in Ballina. I drove a 400hp V8 JZA70(? 80's model) supra. Oh its RWD. On Teven road. hard. Very hard. Skids. Opposite lock. 100kmh+ Dumb shit. Also drove my POS GX on the same road, with suspension mods Understeer. Lame. I can respect the WRC cars, they're awesome. The drivers are automobile gods and have nads of steel. Terry tosser in his B4 is not. Terry tossers B4 is a lame 120kw@aw nugget. There is no way that it will make 600nm@aw with out SERIOUS mods. The build quality is only Marginally, if at all better. It will munch a motor in standard form.... Commodore's arent awesome. They simply have powerful motors. Build quality isn't great. But it costs f*ck all. They're everywhere, but cost s 21yr old nutter $500 per anum to insure. It cost <20k to drag 300kw@rw out of... If you have half a brain and some testicular fortitude they are everybit as fast as a WRX on twisty roads. So go "chop" your SS'. Go run an SV6 while your at it, then cry in your weaties when the 160kw@rw, 15k, P-plate legal nugget chops you...
TSM

#75 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

I've been waiting for that post ALLLLL day :D

#76 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:01 PM

Its like waiting for an orgasm isnt it. Its just full of awesome when it finaly cums...
TSM

#77 aekOne

aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:08 PM

lol thank you and good night...

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#78 Shiv

Shiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:14 PM

I can respect the WRC cars, they're awesome. The drivers are automobile gods and have nads of steel.

QTF, that is so **** true. I rate WRC drivers right up there with the best of 'em....

liftbacktestCustom3_zps39c01efc.jpg

#79 buzzda

buzzda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:16 PM

If you have half a brain and some testicular fortitude they are everybit as fast as a WRX on twisty roads.

Then why arn't they in WRC???? Goodnight!

#80 Soop

Soop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:18 PM

They arent in the WRC because they don't meet the criteria. Just as the WRX doesnt meet criteria for the V8SC series. Didnt think that was a hard one :S.
TSM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users