←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

SUBARU's WhiteRX

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 09 Jul 2009

b4 turbo is a b4 rsk no different. tein springs are the same for wagon and sedan no different....shane

There you go Chris. :D

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 10 Jul 2009

Too late... I missed the auction close for the pinks.

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 10 Jul 2009

Righto, as far as I can tell, these Teins are going to fit and should drop the car by about 30-35mm. Can anyone confirm this?

I'll need a max 40mm drop on the front and 30-35 on the back as the Billes have jacked the car up quite high. So I figure a 30-35 drop on the front won't be too over the top and 30mm on the rear would be about perfect.

http://www.importmon...h... TEIN cheap

I've checked the part numbers in the photo on the Tein website(s) and the part numbers are exactly the same for Wagon and Sedan - just not much info about how much it will drop the car. They do mention that they "maintain the 90mm car height legislated in the new safety regulations". What ever that is.. I presume it means that at it's lowest your car will be 90mm off the deck???

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 10 Jul 2009

dammit now you got me searching the monster for suspension aswell :P

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 11 Jul 2009

Hahaha! I know, it's bloody addictive... Well, I've bid on those Teins... After researching around for about 2 hours, I'm pretty confident that they should lower the car to the perfect height. On a side note, I fitted my "Aero mud gaurds" today. I reckon they look great with the black wheels and really set the car apart from every other RX out there. Will get pics up as soon as I can be bothered! Now, who in Melbourne has some spring compressors? Mark?

Here's a pic of the car with the new "Aero mud gaurds".

I reckon it looks great and will look even better once the Teins arrive and it's abit lower.

Also edited the info on the first page seing as though I've done away with a few items and added a few others.

Posted Image

Shiv's Photo Shiv 11 Jul 2009

Looks nice. I like the mud guards. But lots of people like colour coding them or removing them - I'm not a fan of that... And good luck with the bidding! The last half hour is always exciting. But can sometimes be disappointing.

Yeah, I agree, no colour coding going on here... They match the wheels! Hopefully nobody else bids!! I'd love to pick up some Teins for $68!! (not including postage of course)

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 11 Jul 2009

Those aero mud guards look good. Saw a white Gen3 RX with them on on Friday. :P

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 11 Jul 2009

Yeah, I agree, no colour coding going on here... They match the wheels!

Hopefully nobody else bids!! I'd love to pick up some Teins for $68!! (not including postage of course)

haha i was tempted to bid but im not that much of an a$$ :P and im really digging to mud guards, really set it off. im gonna get me some but i will be colour coding mine (one day i will do things)

buddylove's Photo buddylove 11 Jul 2009

Buy coilovers chris!!!! cmon. do it!

Alex's Photo Alex 11 Jul 2009

bloody awesome. no other words for it. bloody awesome!!

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 11 Jul 2009

Here's a pic of the car with the new "Aero mud gaurds".

I reckon it looks great and will look even better once the Teins arrive and it's abit lower.

Also edited the info on the first page seing as though I've done away with a few items and added a few others.

Posted Image

They look great! I agree, car will look better a bit lower.

.........but you hooked the caravan up to the wrong end :D

J

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 12 Jul 2009

Those aero mud guards look good.

Saw a white Gen3 RX with them on on Friday. :P

Really? I have a twin? Where did you see said Gen3, white with mud thingos? I must destroy.

Cheers Mark. ;)

haha i was tempted to bid but im not that much of an a$$ :P and im really digging to mud guards, really set it off. im gonna get me some but i will be colour coding mine (one day i will do things)

That would be so mean! :(

Buy coilovers chris!!!! cmon. do it!

Nahhhh... Really don't have a need for coilovers!

bloody awesome.

no other words for it.

bloody awesome!!

ZOMG!!! Alex likes a sedan!!! Not only a sedan, but a Gen3 sedan!!!

Thanks mate ;)

They look great! I agree, car will look better a bit lower.

.........but you hooked the caravan up to the wrong end :D

J

Hahahaa! That bloody Caravan!

Anyone want to buy it?

How's this for a story. The caravan belongs to my old man and was being used by him and Mum when they were building their new house down the coast. When the house was finished, it was just sitting around going to waste.
Along comes all of the Victorian bush fires, so my old man does a really cool thing and donates it to the bush fire appeal, thinking that some unfortunate homeless family might be able to use it. Pretty nice, right?

Anyway, months go by and he calls up to find out where it's ended up and if he needs to transfer it over to someone's name e.t.c.
The bloody arse hats had not given it to anyone, claiming that is was unfair for them to decide who to give it to. The then went on to say that he should sign the whole thing over to the government, so they can then rent it out to a bush fire victim!!!

The bloody government wants us to give them a caravan, so they can rent it out and make money! f**king vultures.

So, Dad tells them to jam it and drive all the way from Sorrento, to Kinglake, to Yaraville, dumps the van in my drive and then back to Sorrento again. No easy task for a 65 year old!

There is the caravan story.

Renmazuo27's Photo Renmazuo27 22 Oct 2010

Where did you get those mud guards from mate? I'm tinkering with the idea of getting some for my RX

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 22 Oct 2010

Nice dig.

It might be a while before you hear back from SUBARU, hasn't been on for a while.
That RX was traded on a GenIV wagon.

Renmazuo27's Photo Renmazuo27 23 Oct 2010

That's a good upgrade, pity though cause I was using his Gen III as inspiration for mine

Morgan's Photo Morgan 23 Oct 2010

Just because he doesnt own it doesn mean it cant be inspiration!
It is one very nice RX :)

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 31 Oct 2010

The best inspiration to attain to is the upgrade to a Gen4. :D

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 31 Oct 2010

The best inspiration to attain to is the upgrade to a Gen4. :D

pfft!! Gen2 drivers!!! :sarcastic: