←  Naturally Aspirated

Suby Club

»

H6 engine

Shiv's Photo Shiv 25 May 2009

I thought I'd be against it because of the lack of rumble, but f**k me sideways - that thing sounds A-MA-ZING at full bore! Well, that was when I rode in it anyway....when it was fresh from QLD. I think Tristan had to change the exhaust after that or something which quietened it down a bit. I'm not surprised your gonna lose your licence! If my car made a sound like that, I'd be fanging it everywhere also and probably lose it as well.

Soop's Photo Soop 25 May 2009

sif. Back roads > motorway.

Blaeven's Photo Blaeven 26 May 2009

funny thing is that when i got caught speeding i was in my family's honda jazz... i was speeding to get home so no one spotted me driving it *shifty look* anyway *shrug* i need to save some monies to pay off bills anyway...

Jeff's Photo Jeff 27 May 2009

Honda Jazz??????? my Grandma's got one of them, she likes it

N/A_EJ22's Photo N/A_EJ22 27 May 2009

Mum has a jazz. 1.3litres of Vtak!!!! Its so gutless its hard to speed in it..... It love dirt though :)

Shiv's Photo Shiv 27 May 2009

Isn't it your sisters, Tristan?? Didn't you get jibbed by your rents because she got a new car and you had to make-do with an older one?? Either way I prefer yours :) AVLS > VTAK :P

Alex's Photo Alex 28 May 2009

i prefer your sister over your abomination. turd wiper.

Blaeven's Photo Blaeven 28 May 2009

what exactly is your problem with my car alex? is it the shitty paint? or the sound it makes? the fact that it's still slower than a turbo after all the money i've spent?? maybe it's the fact that it's made in australia and wears liberty badges? or that it's a GX not a GT? or because it's a sedan not a wagon? I did something different with my car, sure it cost a lot, and i could have started with a better base car... but how does it affect you one little bit?? do you wake up in the morning crying because my car is such an "abomination"?? no??

jOhn-e's Photo jOhn-e 28 May 2009

ITS ON !!!!!! like DONKEY KONG !!!!!!

Alex's Photo Alex 28 May 2009

or the sound it makes?

um.

yeah.

it's that.

the sound your sister would make.

B4TT's Photo B4TT 28 May 2009

LOL...... Blaeven I don't think your car was made in Australia :P still made in Japan-land dude

buddylove's Photo buddylove 28 May 2009

um.

yeah.

it's that.

the sound your sister would make.

hahaha.. win.

LOL...... Blaeven I don't think your car was made in Australia :P still made in Japan-land dude

*shrug*

it's aussie spec, not a legacy... is more what i'm getting at...

Are you trying to say that its Aussie Spec and not a Legacy? I am genuinly confused not having a stab. The Aussie spec ones are assembled in Japan to how Subaru Australia has ordered them (they can have limited input), put on a big f**koff boat and brought over, much like what we were doing with the Commodore to America as a Pontiac GC8 etc. :D

edited... i meant legacy...

:D makes sense now dude!

Blaeven's Photo Blaeven 31 May 2009

new video:

back when i was swapping mufflers over i went for a little drive without a muffler...

Soop's Photo Soop 31 May 2009

Hahaha, Sounds like my old 202 did!! I like it but. Although I just watched it twice, and the second time I watched the speedo. Bit, all noise eh?

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 31 May 2009

Hahaha, Sounds like my old 202 did!!
I like it but.

Although I just watched it twice, and the second time I watched the speedo.
Bit, all noise eh?

Haha! Thata exactly what I was just thinking before I read your post!

Sounds like a race car for sure, but all noise no action there.

Soop's Photo Soop 31 May 2009

Ahh the ol' 202. Driving on the roads in the area surrounding Mullumbimby. Loner ranger orange LJ coupe. Approaching a sharp left hand corner, cliff on one side, sharp drop on the other. 5th > 4th > 3rd >1st. Opps!! OH HAI MISSA COMPRESSION LOCK! 75degree's from parallel to the white line. legendary red 202, breathing through tripple webbers. BRAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAA Reving harder then the engineers at fishermens bend had ever dreamed possible. The 3.6:1 LSD spinning the 14x7" sprint masters at an ungodly rate. 4.5 turns to full lock approaching the entry to the corner, then 8 turns all the way back the otherway. Right foot planted firmly to the firewall. BRAAAAGGGGAAAAAGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 1st > 2nd. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YEAAAAAHHHH, we're still a f*cking live." Cheers the three 17yr old occupants. 2nd > 3rd > 4th >5th. In the tight gated w57. Rolling into town, and into a servo to replenish the 75ltr drop tank. bazup bazup bazup bazup bazup. The smell of a very hot motor, and raw fuel leaving the 2.5" exhaust pipe. Time to clean the undies out... Ahh memories :D