←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

Hunter Valley Cruise Film - Input Needed!

Samwise's Photo Samwise 09 Apr 2013

Maybe we could do a meet beforehand and try and get most of the footage done, that doesn't require all the cars/Nik/Victorian's?

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 09 Apr 2013

Or at the end.

Zac's Photo Zac 09 Apr 2013

end might be good for those who can stay and make it better... get as much as we can during the cruise and fill in the gaps after... if Nik has time...

Liberty's Photo Liberty 09 Apr 2013

Epic idea. I'm in. To drive, help the cameraman with onboard filming and to participate. Wherever you may need me. I'll try and think up some ideas.

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 09 Apr 2013

You guys must be smoking some cool shit!

Zac's Photo Zac 09 Apr 2013

You guys must be smoking some cool shit!

Hellz yeah... its Nik's special blend... and it might be what he is transporting in the case...

WALKER's Photo WALKER 09 Apr 2013

What sort of GENRE is this supposed to be?
Have you considered using more realistic guns?
IMO may add a more serious.. note to the film.

peteRS's Photo peteRS 09 Apr 2013

I think we do the comic twist, so it doesn't look like we are taking it all too seriously :)

seanmau5's Photo seanmau5 10 Apr 2013

Awesome!

Love it.

Samwise's Photo Samwise 10 Apr 2013

Shaz, I was thinking Blackstrobe - I'm A Man ... it's a bit more badass then Engel.

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 10 Apr 2013

Hi,

I don't think we want to be using too realistic weaponry at the airport.

Also, thought bubble, are you allowed to film at the airport? I guess it's pretty much impossible to stop people anywhere these days.

Cheers,
Nik

Liberty's Photo Liberty 10 Apr 2013

I don't see why not. None of us look shady or are involved with terrorist activities. Realistic weapons might be a big call, but so would smaller ones. It'd spark up something that we may not want to deal with at such an early time in the morning. And we don't wanna miss out on the cruise either!

I don't see why not. None of us look shady or are involved with terrorist activities.

Have you read the script nuggetchops?

Liberty's Photo Liberty 10 Apr 2013

Admittedly not the entire thing, didn't have time last night but will definitely give it a go today whilst at TAFE. :P

Shaz's Photo Shaz 10 Apr 2013

Hi,

Also, thought bubble, are you allowed to film at the airport? I guess it's pretty much impossible to stop people anywhere these days.

Cheers,
Nik

Hey Nik, where I want to shoot, is not technically in the aiport. Its kinda next to it.

Refer link.

https://maps.google....,61.82,,0,11.64

What sort of GENRE is this supposed to be?
Have you considered using more realistic guns?
IMO may add a more serious.. note to the film.

I think semi action, but with a stroke of comedy.

Cool as, bruce.

Pete, I like your idea for the scripting. Gives it a bit more depth, and ties in the Subarus a bit better.

I'll try and go through and rewrite the script today, see what I can come up with.

Guest_KONG_* 10 Apr 2013

Hi,

Cheers,
Nik

Out of the terminal should be fine for some basic filming but having said that, the guards don't have much of a sense of humour or patience. So it might be a bad idea to have anything that resembles a gun. If they really want to be pricks they could arrest you for having handcuffs without a licence.

Zac's Photo Zac 10 Apr 2013

Yeah we don't need to film in the airport carpark or anything... in essence, for that backdrop, you'd want something like a fence and a plane taking off or landing in the background if that can be done... should be at dawn or something, so the light is kind of low and it signifies the beginning...

Out of the terminal should be fine for some basic filming but having said that, the guards don't have much of a sense of humour or patience. So it might be a bad idea to have anything that resembles a gun. If they really want to be pricks they could arrest you for having handcuffs without a licence.

No cuffs... cable ties.. ;)

yeah, the airport scene has to be shot early morning.