• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • Interests:Subarus, 4wd'n Subarus, travelling Subarus, Tinkering... I could go on!

Posted 22 February 2015 - 11:05 PM

And finally, the latest addition to the family:  Redback Brumby.

This is how I picked her up.  AFAIK I'm the third owner:

41w7.jpg

The previous owner was a bit of a talker/player.  I went out to check her out as a bit of a tease for me, it was local enough for the drive - I've always wanted a targa top since Sunnie the Brumby that we got for my mother inlaw.  I would've loved a blue one but beggers can't be choosers.  The owner said a fella was coming up from Melbourne that weekend so I bid him good luck, he was asking too much for my liking.  6 weeks later it was still there so I made an offer - he still played a hard card so I told him to offer it to the other guy at the price he mentioned and I let it be.  Less than 5 mins later he called me back and said deal.

As you can see from the pic above there's some front guard damage, pity, it's pretty straight otherwise!  The engine wasn't working - reckoned it just stopped one day on the way to work and has been sitting like this for 6 months.  I thought blown HGs straight up - empty radiator and creamy oil told the story.  In the tub it had a rubber mat that concealed some foundation sand/packing sand (the orange stuff) that had held the moisture and rusted the middle of the tray.  The main areas where rust shows up were pretty decent which I was happy about.

After getting her home she moved around the yard a few times before making it into the shed for some work.

4sn5.jpg

Family photo:

iu07.png

First up was pulling the engine - pretty easy in these things!  I had to entertain dad as a decoy for his surprise 65th - he sat and watched for most of it :/

Once on the stand we drained the "oil":

zfwv.jpg

Second bucket:

kfgn.jpg

~15 litres of water and oil in total.  Now thinking major head gasket and a possible engine replacement.  Continued stripping the engine before jumping to conclusions though.

Heads removed, such a pretty sight (not!).  Never seen this as bad as this before:

1fnw.jpg

This was the culprit - and the previous owner's story checked out at this point:

ei8o.jpg

That's a Welch plug that dropped out, dumping the entire contents of the radiator into the engine, stopping things pretty quickly I'd imagine!

After getting busy with work and other things (4wd trips etc) Dad came up and put the long block back together for me while I was at work - this saved me loads of time!

zqii.jpg

Once the engine was all back together I got it running - it blew a lot of blue smoke and I shat bricks.  It was also running as rough as guts.  Turned out that I needed to adjust the valve clearances better than I did - it was running on two cylinders, just.  Once all 4 were back online it blew more blue smoke.  Not happy Jan!  This finally cleared up and ran without any smoke.  Very stoked.  One of the things we had to do was remove rust from the bore.  This was a cheap build for a daily cruiser - so instead of a rebuild or even a hone and new rings we hedged our bets and went this way.  No1 cylinder had a couple of small pits at the very top of the cylinder so we left it this way and ran with it.

Now it was time to look at other parts of the vehicle.  Redback got her name when I was working on the rear end pulling drive shafts off that had probably never been removed before.  While hammering away a redback dropped out from behind one of the rear wheels.  Sorted that one quickly!  It wasn't the last - I think there were five all up from memory, so a name was born for this beast.
The rear bearings were an unknown and seemed rumbly and one of the rear brakes was leaking.  So after a small investment in parts:

kzir.jpg

This was done - Rear end being worked on:

8wa6.jpg

Rear diff was out as well, swapped in for one that leaked less instead of swapping seals!  Home made tool for bearing retainer nut removal:

8zmv.jpg

All coming back together well:

zb6a.jpg

"New" rear drums were sourced from one of the parts bombs, the originals had a decent 2-3mm groove dug into them!  The new ones barely looked like they'd been used!

Then it was off to a mate's place for some detailing - 4 hours of degreaser and pressure washing!  Only got a phone pic of that, it's not been uploaded :(

At some point, either in the transit there or back I managed to get a stone chip in the windscreen, just a small one but right in the driver's view.  Again, stole a windscreen from a parts bomb.  This one cleaned up very well - I was stoked.  This also gave me the opportunity to replace the old hard windscreen rubber and tackle the rust that I knew was under the front right corner:

ltLKIl.jpg

rXo5W6.jpg

Putting the windscreen back in - always fun.  Had to look it up on ausubi as to how I did it last time on Sunnie the Brumby.  Once that was read the windscreen was in within 20 minutes:

J42UZl.jpg

A new heater hose above the water pump was sourced - I use another unit from a Toyota Camry, just trim to size:

RCuf2k.jpg

A few other things along the way and it was time for a roadworthy inspection (bend silver bar removed!):

ep75.jpg

^  I didn't like the original rims, different offset and to me they didn't look that great on this brumby.  I also had a set of black sunnies in the shed with my snow tyres on them which easily swayed my decision.  I reckon they look way better even if they're only 13 inch and don't fill the guards.

So she didn't pass first go.  A few excited rookie mistakes:  1/  Didn't fill the wash bottle 2/ Didn't bolt down the passenger's windscreen wiper arm, so that didn't move!  3/  Apparently I had a front indicator that was blown - I didn't find it on my check so dunno where they got that from.  and 4/ worn front tail shaft uni joint.  

I fixed the other easy little issues straight up, had to order in the uni joint so got two and did them both at the same time.  I also smashed my thumb pretty good doing this - only now is the damaged nail almost grown out about 6 months after the event!

Once those things were sorted the RWC was issued and I was off to rego.  Vicroads now make it nearly impossible to get an appointment!  I was pissed that I didn't get one before the weekend, but got one Monday and had to take some time off work to do it - just frustrating!  The blessing was that my birthday/christmas/birthday pressie rocked up in the mail at M&D's (home base for important mail!) - so I was able to use them during the rego process, saving me some extra coin on not needing new plates:

At Vicroads just after rego was granted:

Jhvhbk.jpg

Back at home:

PjOtpk.jpg

Used her for driving to work, loved it!  Didn't have to worry about rain (I'd been on the scooter prior to this!)

1HWl6i.jpg

And of course, hanging with the family members:

rrOYx6.jpg

cGzhFK.jpg

Since this pic Dad borrowed Redback for a few months.  I missed the old girl, the scooter's fun but there's just something about a brumby, plus it can do over 55kmp/h without trying hard.  It's easier to speed in that Ruby Scoo IMO.

While Dad had her M&D headed overseas and I had a conference close to their place, so my wife and I crashed there and I drove to the conference in Redback.  The issue that came up after frying a few alternators (dad went through this issue) was a severe lack of performance - the exhaust would become blocked at certain levels of acceleration.  This got worse until I was stuck on the way to the conference travelling at 60km/h, and that was before hills!  Not fun!  Pulled another Y pipe from the parts bomb and that sorted it.  This wasn't an ideal fit due to some spacers on my EA81 for the ERG system that wasn't on the earlier year parts bomb, but it works and Redback goes very well for an EA81!

I've also got to fix the choke - dunno what's wrong with it but it doesn't work properly.  The carb could probably do a with a rebuild too, she runs too rich overall for my liking.  I've solved the slop in the gear stick with the classic slot and bolt arrangement prior to RWC inspection:

um0f.jpg

The Welch plugs were sorted by Dad's idea - massive grub screws/threaded plugs:

plxd.jpg

They've worked a treat!

I've been hunting for a bullbar - found one in Talem Bend, got a mate to pick it up for me.  So I need to roadtrip to the city of churches to pick that up soon.  I've since found an ideal bar that fits the bill for what I want.  More on that in the coming months.  If all goes well the first one purchased might end up on Sunnie the Brumby if it's better than the one already on her.  I've also been tossing up the idea of a lift kit, but it really comes down the right price at the right time - I don't want to go all out like Ruby Scoo lift/tyres.

One thing I would love to do is make the engine run with the stock L series MPFI system.  I'm a true believer in EFI over carb setups.  I don't know if I can do this due to space constraints without converting the auxiliaries to the EA82 setup - not an easy task unless you've got the EA81 turbo brackets and crank pulley.

Also an AWD gearbox would be great.  Will have to build one up and fit it in at some point.  EA casing an EJ gearbox can be done without issue ;)

Cruise and remote central locking would be sweet and I'd like to add a neat little tacho, oil pressure and coolant temp on the steering column in a manner that doesn't cover the other gauges.  It's just a case of time and money for those things - after all this is meant to be a cheap build!

Cheers

Bennie

PS: I'll have to upload some of my phone pics that I've dropped on facebook to share.  Lots of poser images.  I should really give her a wash and a wax, hopefully bringing the red back up to a red rather than the chalky red colour it is at the moment.  A respray is on the cards some day...

"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
https://www.imageshack.us/i/po1BKrxbj
1BKrxb.jpg
El Freddo's Pics    -    El_Freddo's youtube

#2 Barbbachello

Barbbachello

Touring Bruce

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,449 posts
  • Interests:Docking

Posted 22 February 2015 - 11:20 PM

These threads are a great read  :drinks:

tIeW8DE.png

#3 Jimbo

Jimbo

Livin' the Legacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:47 PM

Top read! Good to see some of the ol' girls getting the TLC they deserve. Too many nice old Suby's getting stripped and parted out these days. Very refreshing!

'04 Liberty GT Premium "The Sprog Chariot"

#4 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

Everything you see is an hallucination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts
  • Interests:long walks behind abandoned buildings.

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:15 PM

Bangin! 

Love it.

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

"My eye is watering, this might be a bit hot"

I should just convert to single, right?

Horsepower Factory

Revzone Auto Tuning Centre

#5 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • Interests:Subarus, 4wd'n Subarus, travelling Subarus, Tinkering... I could go on!

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:43 PM

These threads are a great read  :drinks:

Cheers mate!  Wait until I can get out bush again - Trip report ;)

Top read! Good to see some of the ol' girls getting the TLC they deserve. Too many nice old Suby's getting stripped and parted out these days. Very refreshing!

Yeah it's a sad thing these days - worth more in parts than in one piece :(  At least this little one will keep going under my ownership...

Bangin! 

Love it.

Well, I hope this statement stays true Hypnotic, this is the latest addition to Redback - and I got to go for a drive with it today into the northern burbs.  I just wish Redback would move quicker when I want her to, but I also don't want to do a massive conversion either - anyway, I digress, here's the new bar:

s6LcDb.jpg

Now with those naughty in your face (if you stop to read them) BnS stickers removed, the Wandi pub one can stay for now.  Took a few poser pics out at Airport West roof top parking where it was quiet traffic wise:

5h5ocy.jpg

Hj0nlk.jpg

sgi13Q.jpg

hE1T9x.jpg

And the Money shots:

rCQ93x.jpg

oLxjSH.jpg

aZEELX.jpg

Driver's perspective:

bUDqG4.jpg

The bar itself is a bit rough, got some rust and the left hand corner has been repaired at some point, apparently the number plate hides a bit of this.  Dad was the one who fitted it once it arrived as he's borrowing my wheels (dad's car = cooked, mum's written off with a roo 3 weeks ago - not a good time for them!).  He added the LED indicator lights and light bar.  I'm currently adding the wiring for the spotties to see if they work, plus who doesn't like a bit more light at night?

The aim now is to sort out the lights I want on the bar, fit them then remove everything and send the bar in for some sand blasting action and a good coat or two of primer/semi gloss black.  This will take some time as it's all about low budget for me on this one...  I'm having trouble containing myself as there's things "I just want done now" on it, but I guess we're all like that to a degree!

Cheers

Bennie

1BKrxb.jpg

#6 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:41 PM

After market cruise has been going in today - the only real positive of mum's car being written off, I get her cruise for nix.

I just need to make up a mount for the speed sensor setup. Wiring is all in, wrapped and works - a test drive will determine that the whole system is back in action.

Next will be power steering. Dunno if I'll get this in by the end of the week, I'd like to but I also have other priorities like a gearbox build for Ruby Scoo (that's changed direction a little bit again...).

After the PS we'll probably look into the AC issue to get that sorted before summer at the end of the year.

No pics of the work today sorry, but I'll chuck this one in of Redback and Sunnie the Brumby hanging out together for the first time both with bullbars. Sunnie the Brumby now wants a bar like Redback's...

post-4196-0-98412300-1427629886.jpg

Cheers

Bennie
1BKrxb.jpg

#7 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:43 PM

Well, I managed to get close to Redback this week! So after a day of stuffing around with some new connectors, wrapping wiring, making brackets and getting confused with a wiring issue I now have sorted the cruise control (on top of the work mentioned above!). I've used the AP60 kit, usually retails for between $230 and $250, about the same price as the "base" level speeding fine in Vic - I'd rather fit something to my vehicle that helps reduce the chance of a speeding fine (if used correctly, which I've got mates that don't!)

Here's a few pics of how things have been fitted; first up is the actuator mounting position and the cable fitment:

56bWfo.jpg

r5N0oo.jpg

Speed sensor pickup - the mount took some time and stuffing around to get it right. I prefer to mount off the gearbox so the sensor moves with any drivetrain movement eliminating the sensor rubbing on the magnets:

fpcpKj.jpg

And the all important control pad which is also mounted on a tin plate that's been shaped to fit as best I could behind the little coin tray/storage bucket thing in the dash on the right hand side:

z06gI2.jpg

Then I pulled this from the parts bomb the next day:

oX9hso.jpg

Cleaned that up, put a new set of boots on and fitted it to Redback. To get the rack in you need to typically drill out the four spot welds that hold the jacking plate to the engine crossmember:

8i5xsa.jpg

The brake booster vacuum pick up gets in the way of the PS pump, so I relocated it to the other side of the manifold and extend the hose to fit. The bung from the other side is moved to plug this hole. I then had to shave it down to allow the pump to fit without rubbing on the bung or manifold:

ibYyk4.jpg

And a longer thermostat housing needs to be fitted to clear the rear of the power steering pump:

zvPCzX.jpg

Here's a dodgy pic of the power steering pump fitted in place - it's hidden pretty well by the air cleaner, the reservoir lid pokes up behind the air cleaner:

Rvuu4r.jpg

This mod transforms the feel of the Brumby - it makes the vehicle feel much lighter than it actually is and now I can throw the vehicle around much easier than previously. The exact same experience I had after fitting PS to Sunnie the Brumby.

Lastly, I checked out some seats from another vehicle to fit as I was pretty keen to swap the original seats out, even though they're not a bad example of MY seats. I came up with a bracket that adapts the Honda Integra (early 90's model I think) seats to the MY rails for a direct bolt in application. Pretty stoked and the seats are awesome, even though the ones I'm using are pretty worn out - I wanted to make sure they would fit and work before I really invested in this mod. Total cost for these seats to be fitted is $15 on 2m of two inch right angle steel. They fitted much better than I thought they would.

Pics to come on that mod - I want a better set of seats for the pics!

It's been a busy few days and an amazing change in some vital areas of a vehilce, you wouldn't think this is the same vehicle going by the feel of how it drives. I also took the time to track down a whistling sound that occurred since putting the bullbar on - turns out it's the mounts for the LED light bar...

Now I can't wait to drive it for some time!!!

Cheers

Bennie
1BKrxb.jpg

#8 zahmad

zahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

Nice to see these still going strong!

#9 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:26 PM

Nice to see these still going strong!

They do if someone is there to look after them - or if they've been tucked up in a shed out of the weather without any real issue before they were stored (like a blown HG!).

I'm in struggle town to keep this thing stock in the drive train department!

Cheers

Bennie
1BKrxb.jpg

#10 Adam

Adam

Snack down!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,970 posts
  • Interests:Not knowing things about stuff

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:12 AM

Awesome work :)

Posted Image

#11 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:50 AM

A couple of other pics I found on the camera:

M2fgO9.jpg

5fL3gu.jpg

And hanging out with some younger relatives at the meet last week:

NCuZEr.jpg

I'm glad I wasn't "the worst" sounding Subi on the night. But... this makes me want an exhaust like this:

I want it so bad, but just need to work out how to get it without shelling out too much moolah! I seriously need some sponsors to do what I really want to do with my subarus!!!

Also got a new instrument cluster to go in - it was a surprise find at the wreckers that I "just had to have". It'll look like this once it's ready to go:

1004253nu4.jpg

I've got the cluster, the whole dash board need to be reskinned as it's sitting in a parts bomb looking like the dried lake bed in the midday summer's sun :( This bit will take some time as again, I'm meant to be keeping this build very very cheap - I feel like I'm failing this challenge as I JUST WANT IT ALL NOW!!! I'm sure you all know how it goes.

Anyway, the dash will look like this once it's done (this is from Sunnie the Brumby who's already had this conversion done):

1004300gg0.jpg

I won't have that console though, this is the touring wagon speck and I don't have a second one to use. I've got the factory "two piece" which doesn't flow up and into the dashboard like the one above does...

Cheers

Bennie
1BKrxb.jpg

#12 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 12:29 AM

A few weekends ago (23/24MAY), I was excited as mum's replaced her old car so I get Redback again - or so I thought! I got about 30km from m&d's and had to pull over for communications between the two vehicles. When I returned to Redback there was a massive pool of oil under her. 

I flipped out a bit. Then investigated the issue. Seems that the crank seal had let go but it would "only leak" above a certain rev, but without a tacho I didn't know what this rev limit was. I managed to limp it home to leave there until I could find a weekend to pull the engine and get an oxy torch to heat the crank pulley off. Not happy Jan!

I then came back home to shepp again brumbyless and put up with another two cold weeks commuting on the scooter :(

A couple of months ago I thought I needed an oxy torch to heat the crank pulley as I went to replace this seal and put a kit through the oil pump but couldn't get the pulley off. The bolt was SUPER tight and very difficult to remove with my breaker bar, hand brake, 4th gear (old school, apparently 5th gear wasn't invented back then :P) and chocks still didn't keep the car still - and it was on a set of ramps at the time! Levering behind the pulley did nothing other than start to damage the pulley.

Finally Last weekend I got to sort this issue and everything went very well. Engine out Saturday morning, went to the "Shifting gear" innovation in Australian cars and design in Melbs (Totally see this exhibition if you're thinking of doing it!!). I resealed the oil pump before dinner.

This is one way to do an oil change :P

XooUuK.jpg

Sunday saw the pump, front and rear main seals replaced and a new sump gasket made up then fitted.
I drove it home that evening and all went well, even with a black cow found in the middle of the road at about 11pm! Glad the MY brakes did an "good enough" job for that one (aka I didn't hit it)!

Still really wanting a "Willy's special" set of extractors :/

And this his how it should be, well, at least when Sunnie the Brumby rocks up :D

G5ubK3.jpg

Cheers

Bennie
1BKrxb.jpg

#13 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:08 AM

Fark Ben, I'm so glad you are on here. Such a wealth of knowledge and experience, but also such a good narrator, loving these threads.

#14 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:50 AM

Fark Ben, I'm so glad you are on here. Such a wealth of knowledge and experience, but also such a good narrator, loving these threads.

Thanks mate! Always learning new things, particularly about low, boosted, road hugging Subarus! Thought I'd bring a bit of the old school to the forum. It'd be good to get a few more but I don't know many people that are as active on the forums as I can be.

These old machines are easy to work on! Their biggest issue which I HATE is rust. I've got to get onto the tray when I get a space in the shed as it's starting to get pretty bad unfortunately, but it is good that it's not in the usual areas that are super difficult to deal with. If I need to, some day I could do a cut and shut on a new tray floor but would like to avoid this!

Now to just drive and enjoy - and forget about dreams of turbo/supercharging it with either the EA81 or the EJ20... It's a difficult situation but easily dictated by money ;)

Single Port EFI could be in the pipe line, just need to get one part from the states to complete a kit that a mate's got icon_twisted.gif

Cheers

Bennie

PS - you can probably tell the difference between my posts from the computer and those from the phone!
1BKrxb.jpg

#15 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:45 PM

Redback met a new friend today (new to Redback, not to me!):

2FlrB7.jpg

Of course, Subaru powered:

8afvp8.jpg

"Stance" pic:

qmPK9U.jpg

And a slightly angle to the first pic - very slightly, but who doesn't want to see more of this??

q5yB24.jpg

I went for a blart behind the bars on this. My first start wasn't real flash, went to pull out and managed to pull a wheelie for a few metres. It's got a rather touchy throttle compared to full throttle (my scooter!). Beautiful to ride and very responsive in throttle and handling. Attracts A LOT of attention, I've never experienced anything like that before!

A couple of details: VW based Panther Trike, 3 speed auto, Subaru EA81 powered with a mild cam, currently a 38/38 Weber that's about to be swapped out for the tried and tested 32/36 Weber.

I also took Redback to Bunnings today, not really significant but it was still a fun ride, just very different to Tweety! And I confess, I did stalk another Brumby for a bit on the way home. I think I may have a problem...

Cheers

Bennie
1BKrxb.jpg

#16 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:15 PM

Finally I found a pic of the amount of oil it was dropping. This was within two minutes of pulling over:

gVSGr0.jpg

Z5IIMg.jpg

So glad I caught it before it created other hassles (above post)!

I was reading another thread on the USMB and now have other evil plans:

IMG_20150117_161117_zpskmajcbxo.jpg

Just money I don't have as usual! The other thing is that my EA81 would probably want a rebuild if I put a hairdryer on it...

Cheers

Bennie
1BKrxb.jpg

#17 Barbbachello

Barbbachello

Touring Bruce

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,449 posts
  • Interests:Docking

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:18 PM

Out of the turbo straight into the engine. :fork: yes 

tIeW8DE.png

#18 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:47 PM

Out of the turbo straight into the engine. :fork: yes

That's the single injector at the base of the black hose. He's also got a crude saab air to air intercooler but that's lame as, he's doing it on the cheap with what he's got which is what I'd do too. I'd say that he's not fitted the intercooler yet, or that he's got something better in the pipeline.

Back in the day that's how they ran, no intercoolers!

Cheers

Bennie
1BKrxb.jpg

#19 Bob the Brewer

Bob the Brewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:24 PM

Hi El Freddo, Just saw your info on Redback and your work on the Welsh plugs - massive grub screws/threaded plugs. I have had the same welsh plug blow out twice on my 92 Brumby. First time was after heads were fully reconditioned and aftermarket welsh plugs installed then second time I installed a genuine Subaru plug which blew out after 15000 klm. Could you please let me know what size thread you taped in the hole and where I could purchase the brass plug and what sealant you used on plug?  Thanks very much for your post, it has helped me loads already.  Bob the Brewer

#20 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:36 PM

I PM'd Bob the brewer the answer to his question. I should add this info to the thread for others that might want to do it too.

So last weekend the brumby was reversed into :( Hopefully this will be sorted shortly. Here the damage:

GEsyFa.jpg

XmfEhQ.jpg

Not real happy. But it still drives fine. The bloke that did it was called out by an onlooker that thankfully left a note about it. Vic police sorted the details with the offender (old fella apparently).

We'll see what happens now. I might speak to Mrs El_Freddo and see if I can get a few other dints removed while it's visiting a panel shop...

Cheers

Bennie
1BKrxb.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brumby, EA81

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users