←  Members Photos

Suby Club

»

my 02 liberty :D

aekOne's Photo aekOne 18 Dec 2011

nice stance mate!!

jakefake's Photo jakefake 18 Dec 2011

Looks so much more boss in person but have slight issue with rear, need to camber in a bit, not to worry :)

TSG's Photo TSG 18 Dec 2011

Haha, that looks pretty cool.

I imagine tyre stretch wont please the local law enforcement? We had to put rubber guards on our 4x4 when we fitted wider offset wheels and bigger tyres because they came past the body of the car, but I dunno how they treat cars with so much stance work lol.

bobbyjimmy's Photo bobbyjimmy 19 Dec 2011

Are they 225/40? That's a decent looking stretch.

Needs to be way lower and more camber, too pokey.

Daniel-B4's Photo Daniel-B4 06 Jan 2012

its been a while since we got together mate, need to see the car soon. hopefully mine is running a little better.

jakefake's Photo jakefake 07 Jan 2012

put new swaybar and HD links in and new pads, but forgot to take pics of the process LOL
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Matt's Photo Matt 07 Jan 2012

I may be wrong, but it looks like you have the wrx rims back on?

Yeah, they're back on till my rear camber bolts and arms arrive HOPEFULLY from some guy in the land of the rising sun ;)

Has anyone got a rear swaybar for a gen3 they wanna sell?

Ive only got a stock rx one, itd be the same as yours?

Rear camber bolts? What?

Rear camber bolts will pull the top of the rear wheels into the car so they don't foul on anything in the arch and give it a better stance.

bobbyjimmy's Photo bobbyjimmy 07 Jan 2012

Fisheye FTL.

Rear camber bolts will not work.
You can't put them anywhere.

^^^^this is why i was so confused^^^^

gen3's have multilink rear suspension, not macpherson like the impreza...so the arms will do the camber adjustment, as sheppo said..nowhere to put the bolts

Only other thing thatll work is the whiteline camber bushes, youll get a few more mm inwards at full neg camber setting (makes your top control arm slightly shorter) and use the arms to set the actual camber

I use these bushes and the arms, my bushes are set to full positive camber (making the top arm longer by a couple mm) and set the camber with the bottom arms ;).....gives a smidgen more track

jakefake's Photo jakefake 08 Jan 2012

soz guys, i meant camber bushes haha.

Matt's Photo Matt 08 Jan 2012

In reality you should only need the arms, as youll get a shiteload of neg camber from them..bushes will add tuck it inwards more though, but only by a couple mm

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 08 Jan 2012

Posted Image me sideways that is nice. how i imagined id like my car (with the grids) ... out of my pocket range though!

jakefake's Photo jakefake 11 Jan 2012

got lucky and someone took a photo of my car at JDMST QLD :D

Posted Image

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 12 Jan 2012

niiiiiice! i like your green centre cap haha :)

on the other hand (and the only other hand) get clear side blinkers! :D

GT_Tony's Photo GT_Tony 13 Jan 2012

saw this up there at QR, bloody hell there where alot of cars. i was wondering where your grids went haha

jakefake's Photo jakefake 14 Jan 2012

Got

niiiiiice! i like your green centre cap haha :)

on the other hand (and the only other hand) get clear side blinkers! :D

I've got side indicator, 8000k HID's and UEL headers on the way hopefully all here before QLD rexnet cruise on sat haha

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 15 Jan 2012

ah nice, very nice! will the Grids be back on for that cruise? hope so! 8000! wow, blue! lol.