my 02 liberty :D

jakefake's Photo jakefake 16 Jan 2012

I bought on saturday, I recieved today!
This is madness!!!!!
Posted Image

jakefake's Photo jakefake 16 Jan 2012

Posted Image

bobbyjimmy's Photo bobbyjimmy 17 Jan 2012

Should of wrapped those headers - the tinny sound will drive you mental later.

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 17 Jan 2012

did you notice a loss of power when u put them on? i put the on my car and i dont think it pulls as hard as it did, i dunno but.

jakefake's Photo jakefake 17 Jan 2012

Ill probably end up wrapping them jimbo, they come off in about 10mins :)
They sound good so far but do you think the wrap is a must?

I think I might have a slight loss but I knew that well before I bought them.

Now these arrived today but im having second thoughts hooking up to my lowbeam.
As far as I know they are illegal to run on you're low beam unless you have auto-leveling headlights with light washers (projector lights) or something?
Whats you're thoughts?
Posted Image
into these style headlights -->
Posted Image

Matt's Photo Matt 17 Jan 2012

Yeah theyre illegal...,but everyone has them installed? Ive had them forever..i have the complete jdm hid unit now though with level adjusters etc

8000k is very blue though, max id run is 6000k...or 5000k if i could find them....less blue = less noticable by the popo...but ive never seen anyone get done for them

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 17 Jan 2012

^yeah 8000 gon be noticed by the wrong the kind of attention. i have 6000k and they are good :) very white but with some blue tinge also

Josh.'s Photo Josh. 17 Jan 2012

i have a mate who got defected for 8000k HID's just recently, they really do stand out
in my opinion you'll just be asking for trouble with 8000k taking into account your on your P's with a low car with wheels that stick outside the guards and by the looks of things is also pretty loud.

jakefake's Photo jakefake 17 Jan 2012

yes, maybe ill just buy some 6000k ones and just go with it :)

thanks for the feedback guys btw. All my mates are haters cause their into sliding with their N/A wet weather warriors.

Rustyrobertson's Photo Rustyrobertson 18 Jan 2012

yea jake i had 8000K in mine, i didnt get a defect, but i did get a warning (they were in for about 2 weeks) :( i am currently running 6000K atm and have not had any problems, (over 2 years :)) with the increse in kelvin rating (other wise known as colour tempreature) you lose lumens (amount of light) so the higher you go in colour tempreture the less light you get, and the gen3 headlights are crap to begin with, so get some 6000Ks and enjoy the white light, and put your 8000Ks in your foggies and you shouldnt have a problem :)

jakefake's Photo jakefake 19 Jan 2012

Posted Image

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 20 Jan 2012

clear blinkers i believe!? :dance: top notch vehicle, now! :sarcastic:

jakefake's Photo jakefake 20 Jan 2012

yep hahah ^^ :P

Josh.'s Photo Josh. 20 Jan 2012

Looks epic! Rear could be dropped a little more though for ultimate epicness.

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 20 Jan 2012

same thought i had ^ :D

jakefake's Photo jakefake 20 Jan 2012

Not planning on going lower anytime soon, Hopefully going to get my hands on a guard roller on saturday and sort the back out so I can put the grids back on ;)

Zach.'s Photo Zach. 20 Jan 2012

Hey mate car is looking good, very similar mods to mine :D

Just wondering if you would share with us were you got that bootlid lipspoiler from? I've been looking for one for a while but no love :(

Cheers,
Zach.

jakefake's Photo jakefake 21 Jan 2012

Hey mate car is looking good, very similar mods to mine :D

Just wondering if you would share with us were you got that bootlid lipspoiler from? I've been looking for one for a while but no love :(

Cheers,
Zach.

http://www.ebay.com....984.m1497.l2649
Its just short of the length of the boot but it still looks good if you actually take time to make sure its straight! Its magnetic and double sided tape, haven't had any problems with it so far

Have you got a build thread of your car zach?

jakefake's Photo jakefake 22 Jan 2012

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Matt's Photo Matt 22 Jan 2012

Lookin good!!