←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

Lachy's 2001 MY01 GT Forester

Matt's Photo Matt 10 Oct 2015

Tidy interior mate!!

The old toaster is coming along

hoff's Photo hoff 10 Oct 2015

Your welcome. Glad the seats went to some one on here.

Guest_KONG_* 10 Oct 2015

Looks really good, Lacharse.

Good on ya son.

Robert's Photo Robert 10 Oct 2015

Very tidy!

LPM_B4's Photo LPM_B4 10 Oct 2015

Your welcome. Glad the seats went to some one on here.

Cheers mate forgot you were on here thanks again :)

Looks really good, Lacharse.

Good on ya son.

Very tidy!

Tidy interior mate!!

The old toaster is coming along

Cheers lads picked it all up at good prices so couldn't say no, seats hold you in much better and sit a bit lower than the forester seats which is nice 

Barbbachello's Photo Barbbachello 10 Oct 2015

Neat

LPM_B4's Photo LPM_B4 16 Nov 2015

Picked up a good condtion Momo wheel out of a bugeye wrx from the local wreckers to replace the standard wheel.

Much nicer feel and slightly smaller which is good. 

cIIdXFE.jpg

Was also down at Ichiban on saturday with Cam picking up a few bits for his new car and while i was there inquired about a vf35 as iv'e been chasing one for a while now, but always miss them on forsale pages

Just happened that Scotty had one there so i grabbed it :D

QendNwu.jpg

Wont be going on till next year sometime when i have the money for supporting bits.

Got a summer engineering job starting on the 30th of Nov in Tamworth until uni goes back next year late feb early march.

Should build some nice funds to get the rest of the bits to support this turbo :)

Bumpty's Photo Bumpty 16 Nov 2015

Broom broom!

Adam's Photo Adam 16 Nov 2015

Vf35 ftw :)

Should be good hopefully Cam said his old one was awesome before he put the P18 rear housing and wrx heads on 

Adam's Photo Adam 16 Nov 2015

I have nothing to compare it to. But I love mine :)

Robert's Photo Robert 16 Nov 2015

Awesome

P18 on a vf35 is basically a vf34 isn't it ?

I have nothing to compare it to. But I love mine :)

yeah basically a td04 spool but much better top end so im told

Awesome

P18 on a vf35 is basically a vf34 isn't it ?

vf30 which is a journal bearing VF34 so yep 

LPM_B4's Photo LPM_B4 03 Dec 2015

Did plugs and an oil an filter change on the weekend before I head out to tamworth next week to work for 2.5-3 months 

2ZQ8CaT.jpg

SmVhl6n.jpg

Plugs were old but looked to have had clean burn there whole life. they were replaced with 4 new OEM platinums.

Delvac and oem black filter 

looking for any signs of wear and tear before Cam cam across one of my tires which was starting to delaminate. we put ti down to older second hand tires at the end of there tread. not to worry i payed $100 for 4 and they lasted me a fair while anyway.

Decided to sell my MY11 wheels and got some loaner early SGs of a friend in Newcastle.

Will run around on them for a while then pick up some sort of aftermarket 17/18s in the new year when I'm back in Newy.

d4nod5m.jpg 

GNGBNG's Photo GNGBNG 09 Dec 2015

I will have to keep an eye out for this in Tamworth.

We do a "Cars and Coffee" at the Bunnings carpark every second Sunday of the month (9-11am) if you want to go check some cars out this weekend.

LPM_B4's Photo LPM_B4 14 Dec 2015

I will have to keep an eye out for this in Tamworth.

We do a "Cars and Coffee" at the Bunnings carpark every second Sunday of the month (9-11am) if you want to go check some cars out this weekend.

I'm working at the council so may see it parked on kabel avenue

I missed this one but i will be keen for future ones as im here till the end on February 

LPM_B4's Photo LPM_B4 11 Mar 2016

So its been a while but over summer working at my engineering experience job i slowly accrued parts ready for my power brakes and some new wheels and tyres

for the power side of things i have:

Vf35 P15 STI turbo
AVO silicon inlet (black)

APS 65mm CAI

PSR UEL headers
KsTech 3mm Phenlonic spacers
DW200 fuel pump
cleaned and flowed STI pink injectors 550cc
Tuspeed 3 port BCS
Mishimto 2 port baffled catch can 

Along with all of this will be numerous gaskets and little bits and pieces that will get replaced as it comes apart and goes back together.

Already have my 3" TBE to mate up with all of this and a dyno tune 

I have an Exedy FJK-7123 clutch kit and a machined OEM flywheel ready to go in to cope with what will be increased torque with the new setup.

Have an AEM wideband and Scanguage II to go in for monitoring along with my boost guage.

The braking department will see an upgrade with GEN V liberty front brakes (316mm same as GEN IV) with new RDA slotted and dimpled rotors mated with EBC red pads

And finally I have some 17X9 +42 Rota Grids in matt black wrapped in 245/45/17 Michelin PS3s to go on tomorrow with some camber bolts in the rear.

will also be getting a fire extinguisher and bracket in the near future

Ill be sure to keep the pics flowing over the process and hopefully will end up with a tidy sorted car for HVC 

For starters here is the APS CAI smoothed off ready for some blacking in the sun tommorow 

hClAc89.jpg

Cheers Lachy

Adam's Photo Adam 11 Mar 2016

That's a great list!

Barbbachello's Photo Barbbachello 11 Mar 2016

Some sweg parts you've got there m9

LPM_B4's Photo LPM_B4 11 Mar 2016

Should be mint, has been well worth the wait :)