←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

Where the fork is GT - July!

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 31 Jul 2013

So I have the machine set to record Dream Car Garage in the afternoons, but have been to lazy to delete the setting when 7mate started broadcasting random car stuff.

Today it was THE Mark Higgins lap of the Isle of Man.....in full.

WIN!

Also,

The 30RB had LEDs all over the place when I bought it so I started replacing them. Only the rear compartment and number plate left.

CS9s go on this weekend. Only took me about 3 months to swap the tyres around on 3 sets of rims. :P

Adam's Photo Adam 31 Jul 2013

I reckon they look nice on the number plate lights.

Did you have em in the rear parkers and tails???

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 31 Jul 2013

No, about the only place they hadn't been fitted.

I used the RBs map reading lights in the Commodores number plates when I sold it. :)

I've just put my very first set in :P and only because one was out and the other was super dim!

peteRS's Photo peteRS 31 Jul 2013

Needs be musts. Naught wrong with that.

You have Hid's don't you Adam?

Yeah I do, Pete. Why's that?

Is your car Aus Spec? I just want to put the HID's from the Sled in the new wagon...Aus GX...Is it easy?

As in the whole projector headlight?

It's not hard, but depends on Jappo loom I guess! I can take some pics for you on the weekend?

You basically cut the H4 plug off, and wire on the projectors. Grounding one of the wires... Which may be a problem going from projectors to the reflectors on the sled!?!?

Argh. This forking dog is back. It was quiet for a few months. I hoped it was ded.

Pics would be awesome...plus I'll search for a DIY (I did read the Gen3 DIY, but yeah)

Go keel dawg.

Making fake headlights for the Sled...they (headlights) weigh heaps especially where they are on the vehicle in relation to the front struts.

Do you want me to post it here or just message you?

Remind me on the weekend. It's piss easy! If you're lucky I might even pull the headlight out for a better pic!

Sleepy now.

Do you want me to post it here or just message you?

Remind me on the weekend. It's piss easy! If you're lucky I might even pull the headlight out for a better pic!

Sleepy now.

Roger.

Present for you :)

http://www.subyclub....tors-diy/page-2

Thanks heaps. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Liberty's Photo Liberty 31 Jul 2013

I'm back. Pretty quiet at Eastern Creek tonight. Not many people or participants at all. Still a decent few cars going though. There was a Liberty sedan there that ran a 12.9 or 13.9 or something. One of the two.

('dam) Seems like I haven't missed anything though. Might update my build topic with the STi rear trailing arms I installed this afternoon. To be honest, I have noticed a difference. Seems like the new bushes are much better than those of the stock arms. Cheering. :)

So larrys birthday is tomorrow.

Happy birthday larry!!!

It is. Thanks man. :D

I just realised, you share the same birthday as B4TT! What a coincidence. 

Is that good or bad? :unsure:

Guest_KONG_* 31 Jul 2013

Happy Gary day mate!

Cheers young WhiteBossKong! :D

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 31 Jul 2013

I'll reserveuntil its actually yo birthday

I'll reserveuntil its actually yo birthday

This.