Lachy's 2001 MY02 B4 Liberty

aids newy superfast Gen3 BOSSKONG inspired

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_KONG_*

Guest_KONG_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

Some days I feel like selling.  I'll never get close to what I've put into it though and that makes me decide to keep it.

I'm getting a bit sick of having to spend money on it.  Needs a new secondary turbo, louder rear muffler and the engine is getting on.

Next time we hook up I'd be glad to take you for a run mate.  Hopefully I'll have it running sweet by then.

#42 mark300

mark300

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

Congrats mate, glad it's sold

Now on to better more singular things

#43 LPM_B4

LPM_B4

LPM_FOZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

Some days I feel like selling.  I'll never get close to what I've put into it though and that makes me decide to keep it.

I'm getting a bit sick of having to spend money on it.  Needs a new secondary turbo, louder rear muffler and the engine is getting on.

Next time we hook up I'd be glad to take you for a run mate.  Hopefully I'll have it running sweet by then.

sounds good mate and i can understand your connection with all the work, time and money you have spent on it, i lost a bit on mine but i couldn;t fathom how much you would lose selling yours

i think old mate in melbourne has 2 turbos for sale primary and secondary for $200?

the ride would be sweet cam said it pulls pretty good, tune would help that im sure

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aids, newy, superfast, Gen3, BOSSKONG inspired

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users