2 replies to this topic

#1 t00ze

t00ze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

Hey guys,

Recently new to Subyclub and bought my Liberty BF Gen1 Wagon a few weeks ago and looking to start some work on it. :) Pictures will be up soon. :)

The first thing I'm considering is a Facelift conversion for the front end and was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this conversion and knows what's involved. 

I'm assuming I'd Need front bar, front guards, bonnet, headlight/indicators, grille and possibly bumper support, and unsure of any electrical issues when swapping headlights ect. But again if anyone could clarify this it would be greatly appreciated. :)

a59a18cf-5dbd-4dec-b299-9a60eba47ff1_zps

1997 Honda Integra - SOLD

New Subaru Coming Soon!

#2 Dougsubi

Dougsubi

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

From memory its not a simple swap. Pretty sure the the whole front is a different shape, ie headlights, grill and bumper wont fit. You would need to cut off the radiator support and weld on a new front end.

#3 Matty_Lib

Matty_Lib

rslyf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

The series 2 panels will all bolt straight on, to do it you will need all the front panels. From my experience all the plugs will work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Liberty, Wagon, BF, Conversion, Facelift

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users