»

Dude you park like an @rsehole thread

Zac's Photo Zac 27 Nov 2013

HahA good to know, in that case....

What an arsehole!!

*Asshale

aekOne's Photo aekOne 27 Nov 2013

Haha :P

It would actually be a good idea to park there if it was your driveway to stop people coz there are ALWAYS dumb asses parking like that. Problem is if the ranger comes past you gonna cop a ticket!

Liberty's Photo Liberty 27 Nov 2013

Would you get fined if it was your driveway and you left a letter on the dash explaining the fact, and ask them to knock on the door for proof?

aekOne's Photo aekOne 27 Nov 2013

Doubt they'd give a hoot. The road isn't your property so park illegally and you're open to be fined like anyone else.

Snootaloop's Photo Snootaloop 28 Nov 2013

Would you get fined if it was your driveway and you left a letter on the dash explaining the fact, and ask them to knock on the door for proof?

Yeah 101$ for obstruction of driveway copped it on Monday at work and ranger even seen us on roof bout ten metres away yeah they don't care more money for local council

Liberty's Photo Liberty 28 Nov 2013

Damn they're assholes.

peteRS's Photo peteRS 30 Nov 2013

My mate just posted this on FB...He want's a new paint job :D

1379706_10151809049348458_976658216_n.jp

yannsB4's Photo yannsB4 02 Dec 2013

Psted on an fb page im a part of. 

Ultimate ******* parking!

IMG_142563166035393_zps1792d6ea.jpg

jack_keaka's Photo jack_keaka 02 Dec 2013

Holy sheeeaaat... Surely that can't be real?? (It is, and don't call me Shirly)

I'm not one to get into fights, but I'd punch who ever did that to my car. Even if they were a woman.

yannsB4's Photo yannsB4 03 Dec 2013

Holy sheeeaaat... Surely that can't be real?? (It is, and don't call me Shirly)

I'm not one to get into fights, but I'd punch who ever did that to my car. Even if they were a woman.

Punch? I'd grab the bumper that, assuming when they pulled out would be torn off, and shove it up their asses!

Although it nusg be said, it was said to be a disabled man. I'm not sure if that makes it acceptable though...

Adam's Photo Adam 03 Dec 2013

No it does not!

supapico's Photo supapico 03 Dec 2013

A couple I got yesterday

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zac's Photo Zac 03 Dec 2013

Nice 86... I'm sure I've been to that carpark... it isn't like in Ashfield or Burwood or Roselands, is it?

Liberty's Photo Liberty 03 Dec 2013

I doubt it's any of those, Zac... I'm almost 100% it isn't Burwood or Roselands though.

supapico's Photo supapico 04 Dec 2013

Nice 86... I'm sure I've been to that carpark... it isn't like in Ashfield or Burwood or Roselands, is it?

It was a nice modded one. Had a chat with the owner. Had a perrin exhaust on it.

It was at east gardens westfield.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Jimbo's Photo Jimbo 04 Dec 2013

Make sure your sitting down lads, i think i have the mother of all DUDE YOU PARK LIKE AN ******* pics. Snapped today walking over from the car park at Rouse Hill to work.

2013-12-04082639_zps1786b36e.jpg

simon's Photo simon 04 Dec 2013

Hahaha wtf

Adam's Photo Adam 04 Dec 2013

Hahahahahaha

peteRS's Photo peteRS 04 Dec 2013

I reckon the cubt stole the other cubts spot, super he parked like a double cubt.

Jimbo's Photo Jimbo 04 Dec 2013

I really couldn't work out what happened. The sheer mechanics of it are just mind boggling. I have a feeling the CRV parked on the opposite side and the muppet didn't pull the handbrake up, thus rolling back into the 6.
But surely you couldn't get too far without hearing it or seeing it, not to mention if a passerby saw it.