←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

Mods/Build.Gen3 Lib '00 -FR34KO -Dan

Adam's Photo Adam 22 Mar 2013

I was looking at em for ages. And I was like WTF is going on!

Josh.'s Photo Josh. 22 Mar 2013

Should put Impreza Super Lows in the front :D

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 22 Mar 2013

Hahahahahaaaa
One of the guys I can't remember who, the white forester owner told me as well haha.

Ohh Josh, the Ultra lows for a lib hah! Do it.

jack_keaka's Photo jack_keaka 22 Mar 2013

For being too low and having HID's in which I do not have and having a loose muffler (that one really got me how he came to that conclusion, I got out and kicked it and it didn't budge. Then he proceeded to say he could give me a fine for having a number plate light out. Not sure if true, he was just out to be an *******.

What a c0ck. Send a picture of its lowerage tomorrow, straight to the kent. haha!
Posted Image me, doesn't have HIDs and pings you for it, omg.

Zac's Photo Zac 22 Mar 2013

Some people are just born douches... and some of those people become cops...

vicelore's Photo vicelore 22 Mar 2013

Thats crazy...

SAV84C's Photo SAV84C 22 Mar 2013

Sounds like he was making up his own rules... Same old same old

^True that.
But in saying that, there are some GREAT cops out there..

In other news.
I just ordered a dark red-ish coloured carbon fibre texture vinyl wrap for about 6dollars delivered from Egay, to wrap my shitty woodgrain dash platics in.

#YOLO #EXPERIMENTAL

lol

Edit, wait wait wait.

* #experiMENTAL * ...... no?

Zac's Photo Zac 22 Mar 2013

^True that.
But in saying that, there are some GREAT cops out there..

In other news.
I just ordered a dark red-ish coloured carbon fibre texture vinyl wrap for about 6dollars delivered from Egay, to wrap my shitty woodgrain dash platics in.

#YOLO #EXPERIMENTAL

lol

Edit, wait wait wait.

* #experiMENTAL * ...... no?

It could work mate... but yeah, its an experiment...

Yeah I have a few friends who are cops, and they are alright... but still, there are a few which taint their good name and those are the ones most people remember and talk about...

Josh.'s Photo Josh. 22 Mar 2013

I'm keen to see what the vinyl looks like. It can't look any worse than the wood grain.

vicelore's Photo vicelore 22 Mar 2013

Rember to leave lots of overlay on the wrap. And clear coat the bitch..

Too right Zac

I'm keen too haha. If it turns out shocking I'll just rip that shit off and spray it black :)

Vice, by overlay, what do you mean.... When stretching it over the sides (with heat) do I leave a bit around all the edges, to give way for shrinkage when it cools? or? cheers for the advice!!!

jack_keaka's Photo jack_keaka 23 Mar 2013

yeah i know 2 cops - 1 who is a genuinely great bloke - 1 who is a total cock head. that pretty much sums up that police
and I'm very interested to see this red dash! I'm re painting mine matte black after the plasti-dip doesnt work...

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 24 Mar 2013

and I'm very interested to see this red dash!

:D :D We'll see. could look wierd. lol.

vicelore's Photo vicelore 25 Mar 2013

Vice, by overlay, what do you mean.... When stretching it over the sides (with heat) do I leave a bit around all the edges, to give way for shrinkage when it cools? or? cheers for the advice!!!

Yup ..I mean Leave a good CM of material wrapped around the back..

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 25 Mar 2013

Sweet

yeah i know 2 cops - 1 who is a genuinely great bloke - 1 who is a total cock head. that pretty much sums up that police
and I'm very interested to see this red dash! I'm re painting mine matte black after the plasti-dip doesnt work...

Yeah, I only personally know 2 as well. One is my mums good friend, a woman. Really nice woman. The other is a good friends ex so I don't really know him, lol. But he was a really nice guy, he must have gone to Goulburn straight after school cos he's only about 22 now, and fully a part of the force.. Doesn't it take 3years at the college in Goulburn?

And when I crashed on my red p's the cop who actually turned up as he saw the bunged up car as he was driving the other way, was a really nice guy. ~35y.o.

But some copper that dicked me for pissing in some alley in the city was a total c-bomb. Fuckin stupid coffee in his hand and when he's talking to me he doesn't even look at me. There's no-one else around but myselfI, himself, and his female partner and all he can do is look at the fukin buildings and stuff, lol.

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 25 Mar 2013

Just drastically updated the first post in this thread! yay

AB501UT!0N's Photo AB501UT!0N 27 Mar 2013

I'm liking the red lighting for the dash and also the black spoiler and your friend's plates are cool, "sleeper" but they must be a cop magnet surely?

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 28 Mar 2013

Yeah, the red is SO much nicer than the green. And the funny thing is, the ~09 impreza's are all red, just like mine. I imagined they'd have a bit of variety in them, but no.

Yeah, that's just one of the other members. It's at the central coast cruise.

Updated first post with 3 more pictures. (Interior completely stipped, rear of cluster, interior shot of passenger side)